Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering wat the best long tube headers and shorty catted x-pipe combination would be. Along the lines of sound and HP gains

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Mac LT headers and prochamber is as good as it gets for price. Unless your trying to spend 1000 bucks for some headers.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice B, ill look it up

hell no SLP is way to expenisve

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
read my post! For sound, it doesnt get ANY better than a MAC LT, MAC prochamber, and catback of your choice. Prochamber makes it boil and sound so muscular and hollow. Best midpipe you can buy for our stangs.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh cuz i def need to open up my exhaust. SLP is waayyyy to expensive and BBK only makes h-pipes.. wtf! gay

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i think bbk makes long tubes. Heard they are pain to install if im correct?

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they make chrome and ceramic long tube headers and shorty h-pipes but not shorty x-pipes

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Shorty H will give you a more mellow tone, and an x will give you a raspy tone. Im thinking about swaping my x out for a h

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
yeah Mac ceramic(cant beat that price) and an I love my prochamber but thats up to u

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i have yet to hear one person say something negative about the prochamber and switch to a x/h pipe.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
all LT's on these cars are a pain in the ass lol as a side note: some LT's wont allow you to drop the tranny with them installed ex: BBK...Just some food for thought...I hear alot of guys using mac...I think flowtech's are the cheapest though right?

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
I <3 my Mac O/R H.

Not too relevant. It just makes the car so much more fun to drive now. And I love to tell people about it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Shorty H will give you a more mellow tone, and an x will give you a raspy tone. Im thinking about swaping my x out for a h

Ive got mac ceramic long tubes with a bbk off road h pipe and flows and i love the sounds. The reason im quoting is i used ot have an x pipe and it annoyed me as it as to raspy. switching to an h pipe was the best thing ive done. make the switch and you will love it

·
Registered
16,245 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
what PP?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
that one that bandit had in his butt!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts