Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! image.jpg hope that picture works, got my v2 supercharger back from Vortech! Just got it rebuilt, and will have it in the car hopefully at the end of the week, so for anyone that has an old one it cost $971 shipped to my door, sounds ALOT better than spending $2500.. Anyways will let you guys know how it runs!! Just thought I'd share!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill send one your way. you just need to send some green paper my way and you can get packages whenever you want haha
any updates?
got it up to the dyno shop last week, the sct tuner read an error so they had to send it in, whenever they get the tuner back they will have it on the dyno!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the PO made 265 and he was leaning out cause he had stock injectors.. im hoping around 360 thatd be just fine for me :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont even know how to upload a good size picture hahaha but ill try! ill definitley upload a pic of the dyno sheet tho!

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
For pics I just use photobucket then copy and paste the img code. Vids are pretty easy too just throw it on youtube then click share and copy and paste it onto here!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Those are always nice to see!! Nothing better than car parts showing up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts