Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After tax season ends I will be on the hunt for some 15x8 & 15x3.5 race stars with tires. Any idea the best place to get them from for the best price? So far I cant find anything that will beat AM's prices with the discount.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Pretty sure this is in the wrong section, since this is the buyer/seller review section....but I have yet to find them cheaper anywhere else (new) than from AM, not even ebay. Most places (like craigslist) have them used for the same dang price!

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty sure this is in the wrong section, since this is the buyer/seller review section....but I have yet to find them cheaper anywhere else (new) than from AM, not even ebay. Most places (like craigslist) have them used for the same dang price!
I couldnt pick a right place to put this thread.. oh well. Yeah AM offers them at a good price.

You can try Jim's Racing Tires & Speed Equipment costs nothing to look..& they offer:
" Free lugs, chrome valves & shipping* with every wheel purchase! "
Hey thanks, yeah i'm torn between the racestars and the SVE drag wheels. Both look identicle beside not needing to use the special lugs on the SVE like you do the racestars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts