Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am going to have to eliminate the Oxygen censor after the cats, what is the best all around programmer that I can get? Also, as far as horse power, what would be the best one? I'm not really worried about the price. Thanks fellas.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
:withhomo
Yeah that's right, NOW who's the man;)

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
:D

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Are you implying that we fly to Maryland and get married? Well in that case:hug:humpnana. I've gotta test drive the car before I buy it:love:D.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
;););)

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
um what is all this other convo? anyway, is there any specific model to get of the Xcal?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
um what is all this other convo? anyway, is there any specific model to get of the Xcal?
Yeah, only in reverse. HMUSN and I take turns bieng on top:love
Xcal 3

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
sorry for the thread jack..

there are a few models of xcals you can get.

I sell them :)

you can click the link in my sig for details if you wish.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
lol If between this and the other topic wasn't internet cyber sex, then I don't know what is. Are you as exhausted as I am? Man I need a cigarette...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
xcal3 ftw.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
black02gt, what kind of gains can I expect out of the xcal3, and will it eliminate the O2 censor after the cats?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
black02gt, what kind of gains can I expect out of the xcal3, and will it eliminate the O2 censor after the cats?
You can turn your O2 sensors off. SCT says 18 rwhp.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i dont think it gave anything near 18whp. maybe 18 crank.

and you can change a ton of settings! its great!

and yeap you can definatly turn off the o2 sensors for o/r x/h pipe mods. its worth every penny in my book. between the cool options and the neat datalogging you can also check your engine codes like they do at advance auto when you get a check engine light. and also clear the codes. the datalogging in my book can go a long way. if there is something on the car thats electronic ide say it can be monitored with datalogging. ive came across several threads with engine troubles and in everyone i see someone ask ' do you have a tuner, can you send me a data log to look over maybe i can help your issue or give you a general idea of the problem area'. just something to think about.

by the way whos gona give me my commission when i sell this guy a tuner!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts