Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'll be taking delivery of my Mustang GT shortly and was wondering where (preferably the metro-Detroit area) you take your car for good work.

·
Registered
92 Posts
depending on what you want to spend!

Pauls Hi performance around ann arbor I think is where he is at.

Livernois motorsport - dearborn

These are two of the better known ones and they are always in the magazines

Also there is one i waterford, a good tuner from what I am told. I find out the name of the shop because I forgot what it is now arrrrggghh:mad:

Hope this helps

·
Registered
15 Posts
There's also MRT (mustang racing technology) in the detroit area. sorry if this is a little late.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Lets see here... Paul's High Performance in JACKSON , MI
Total Performance in CLINTON TWP, MI
Alternative Auto Performance in CHESTERFIELD, MI
Modualr Performance in TROY, MI
D&D Performance in WIXOM, MI
Walsh Motorsports in WIXOM, MI
Livernois Motorsports in DEARBORN, MI

Paul's is a fantastic shop. My family has dealt with them for years. Great service and good honest people a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. I highly reccomend them. D&D and Walsh are owned by the same owner. Donnie Walsh, you might have heard of him. I have a good buddy who works there, and they're who I'm going to have do my tuning. Livernois is well known, but I have to say Paul's stuff runs better than all of them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The Waterford shop is Nelsons Performance Sorry for the slow reply

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I took my car to Livernois a few weeks ago and am pretty happy with them thus far!

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
I've heard bad things about Livernois. My buddy used to work there and they used to blow peoples motors quite frequently.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Lidio at Alternative Auto was my choice for a tuner. I am very pleased with the results. Power and driveability!!! I'm sure you'd recognize his Turbo Tropical yellow notch if you saw it. Alternativeauto.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts