Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend was telling me that ice has one of the best spray waxes that he has ever used... What do you guys think? :llama

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
bhasjdlfahsbdfahjhahahahahaha :lmao :lmao :lmao

if you're meaning the turtle wax ****, bahahahaha.

i havent really used much spray on wax, since i personally prefer a paste, or caranuba..
but the best i have used is Meguiars Ultimate Spray Wax. ;)

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Turtle Wax including their Ice line up is regarded as one of the worst OTC products. If you're looking for only over the counter items than stick with Meguiars, first and foremost, and than Mothers. Than when you want to step into the big boy world you can start ordering your products online!! Mwahahahaha!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turtle Wax including their Ice line up is regarded as one of the worst OTC products. If you're looking for only over the counter items than stick with Meguiars, first and foremost, and than Mothers. Than when you want to step into the big boy world you can start ordering your products online!! Mwahahahaha!
I looked at a few of the products online but they seem rather expensive. Not really getting into any crazy detailing, just trying to keep the baby clean. Once I get her resprayed in a year or so, I will get more serious into detailin her. :cool:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW I used ICE a while back and it didn't seem too terribly bad. Why does the reputation suffer exactly?

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
sub-par is being generous nasty. :lmao

is basically just shitty product.
plain and simple.
oily, non-effective, gross product, which might i add, doesnt last for more than a week or two. ;)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The only product I've ever thrown into the trash is ICE Total Interior. If you're looking for a dull finish that doesn't turn heads, this is your product. I can only assume the same with their spray-on wax, which is why I'd never buy it. I'd had good results with Meguiar's Spray on Wax though.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
"meguiar quik wax"

it's smells GREAT, and last pretty long!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
If your looking for something OTC spraywax, my favorite is Mothers Spraywax. It is very easy to use just spray it on a rinsed vehicle right after its been washed, basically using it like a quick detailer it gives a nice warm look and lasts about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"meguiar quik wax"

it's smells GREAT, and last pretty long!
went with Meguiar quick wax but what is the difference in their "quick wax" and "ultimate quick wax"?

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
quick wax = old, ulity wax = new. :p
;)

i have quik wax, does a really good job during winter when i really dont have the opportunity to wax in 20* wether. :lmao

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quick wax = old, ulity wax = new. :p
;)

i have quik wax, does a really good job during winter when i really dont have the opportunity to wax in 20* wether. :lmao
Well I bought one of both anyway since my mom asked me to use it on her car too! :p

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Not sure whats the major difference between both I did find UQW to be a bit streaky but you have to go over it with a separate microfiber after to get it to look good. Not a big deal since now this is how I use all my quick detailers. In the past I wouldn't go over it again which left me with streaking.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I used the ultimate spray wax on one quarter pannel just to see what it did. Did seem to make a difference. Used my buddies ICE on one of the rear quarter panels to compare to the UQW. Definately like the Meguiars a lot more. Thanks guys

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I used the ultimate spray wax on one quarter pannel just to see what it did. Did seem to make a difference. Used my buddies ICE on one of the rear quarter panels to compare to the UQW. Definately like the Meguiars a lot more. Thanks guys
Glad you liked Meguiars USW :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts