Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which exhaust tips should I buy? Fabricated my own deletes and love em, I was thinking of going roush rear valence and everything and buying those tips, but I would rather keep my GT one seeing as im trading in this car for 2014.. So which tips are best for the $

Selling my stingers :D

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Have you checked with a local exhaust place? I know my local place just down the road has a huge selection of exhaust tips they order and put on your vehicle. Im sure if they had some in stock they could slide them on your pipes and see how it looks.

I think 3.5" are almost perfect. Anything more is just too big... you want to fill in the bumper cutouts and a little gap for movement.

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you checked with a local exhaust place? I know my local place just down the road has a huge selection of exhaust tips they order and put on your vehicle. Im sure if they had some in stock they could slide them on your pipes and see how it looks.

I think 3.5" are almost perfect. Anything more is just too big... you want to fill in the bumper cutouts and a little gap for movement.
Yeah I was there earlier and they have like one magnaflow tip but thats about it. I was just looking around for something else possibly better before I jumped gun

·
Registered
691 Posts
blurry/shitty pick but i put 4" black chrome tips on mine. got alot of compliments so far and i think they fill the cutout nicely

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woah where did you find black chrome tips!?

·
Registered
691 Posts
around here walts had em but i went and found a local exhaust shop and the hooked me up for cheaper :) they look really good!

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
around here walts had em but i went and found a local exhaust shop and the hooked me up for cheaper :) they look really good!
Damn, the search is on!!

I have stock axles backs if you want them I will trade you stock for the Stingers and I'll throw some $$$ on top.

Pm me if your interested.
Ill shoot you a pm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts