Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i was going to get a bassini x pipe but now idk...well anyway whats the best xpipe that will sound deep,not cost to much, and sound the best with my flowmaster mufflers? My wallets alittle tight :(

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
the best sounding mid pipe is going to be a Mac Pro Chamber. I have Flows on mmy Mach with an off road h pipe and it sounds good, I actually get alot of compliments, but Borla Stingers sound the best hands down. That is what is going on my car this spring.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
My Mac x sounds great. Will be putting on a Magnaflow tru-x tonite and getting some exhaust clips of it. But in general the X pipes don't = deep.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well what isnt going to cost an arm and leg and need a low price and what not cause my insurance f*ed me over the last bill

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
well do you guys got any brands, prices or sound clips to help me
Are you a member of the Mach 1 Registry? If so look in the forums they have hundreds of exhaust clips, any combo you can imagine. I listen for like 3 hours one day. It was music to my ears. I'm telling you though, I have flowmasters and an off road H pipe it sounds good, but if you are after sound you have to find out what you like. I personally like the Borla Stingers and the Magnaflow Magnapacks both sound awesome.

·
Banned
848 Posts
Bassani and magnaflow are the only way to go when it comes to californias smog restrictions. Have you looked into the pypes x pipe? I'm not quite sure if they still manufacture one with cats.

·
Banned
848 Posts
Get a mac or a upr, they're reasonably priced. Catted mid pipes always cost more. IMHO

He'll require a catted mid-pipe. We live in california and its demanded by law :(.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts