Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is johnnie hudson and i sent that silver 05 Mustang GT on his web sight in march of 2005 for the development of the 05 mustang targa top but it has been a nightmare i only had my car for 3 days it had 386 miles on it i get my car back in aug 2006 with over 3600 miles on it and a cut top with rust on the edges plus missing mustang emblem on the front grill,missing air filter cover,scratches and dents all over my car,and the rims i paid 6000.00 for was rusted and dings all over them on top of it all i had a busted out rear quarter window the car wasn't the same car it didn't ride the same it was dirty it looked nothing like the car i sent him now i have to spend thousands to get the car back to its original state or find some one to do a custom top jay told me he hasn't developed the 05 targa kit thats why my car was sent back with no top i have the PICTURES as proof if you want to see feel free to ask i've went through HELL!!!!! trying to get my car BACK! i even sent the butler police dept to his shop because jay was playing games with the transport company by not returning calls and not being there for the pick up if you know any information on jay please give me a call at 815 621-8413 or contact me at via email at [email protected] personally i think he is a liar and a thief i have the original contract HE WROTE and email me plus ALL THE EMAILS of me trying to communicate with jay from start to finish jay i have a couple of questions for you why didn't you honor the contract and why should i pay for the rear quarter window that you and your shop busted out why would you send my car back in the condition it was in!!!!!!!!!!!! what i got out of this deal was nothing and please don't try to response on here like your the victim cause we both know jay you were wrong and you owe me a lot of money for what you've done to my car jay you had a free car for over a year and a 1/2!!!!!!! you've depreciated the value of my car by putting over 3000 more miles on it and cost me a sale because of the condition of the i hope one day you get what you deserve and thats having to pay back ALL!!!! the customers you took advantage of!!!!!!

here's a link where you can see jays work of art believe me when i say he wont get away with it that i can promise.....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2542779/1

his name is jay scordatta if anyone was a victim or have any information on this guys please let me know thanks.......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The owner of Jms products Jason Matthew Scordato was put in jail today for theft by deception. He also stole a car from the newest and latest member of the{Jms products inc you got screwed list} his name is Brian and he owned a Black 98 cobra. Jay has had his car for over two years and did not tell him that he was going out of business. No contact info was given or anything else was ever known about Jays wherabouts. Well a handfull of people knows where he lives now. You people out there that had a targa kit put on or twin turbos or any other crap that he sold or halfa--ed installed will not have to worry about this guy screwing anyone else because the Police have it under control. Any questions then call me at 815 621-8413

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Johnnie - Jay here..Please forward your attorney's information..You can just send it to Jms Products Inc. e-mail. Filing falsified complaints and libel will be pursued civilly and criminaly. It is wise to know what you are talking about before you speak especially regarding myself, JMS or its customers.

Brians car went through several rounds of work.over time. Stolen? you couldn't pay me to take that POS..When we got the car, paint was faded, interior was shot, 120k miles, later found all the pistons were shrunk and cracked, 3 valves were bad, bald tires and a hoopdy sound system. Gen 1 targa (began upgrade for Gen II), Turbo, Forged Engine build, heads, and a slue of parts he shipped up, but could not pay for the work he wanted and that is why the car was with us so long. Moreover his engine compartment and components were so dirty inside and out that it took months of parts cleaning to reassemble the motor. We did try to help him as much as we could, but just like yourself, if you don't at least pay in even a little to help with what you want, things will drag on or not get done at all in a reasonable time frame.

You remember promising to send funds for weatherstripping, chassis support materials and other materials per our agreement? But you never did and then got upset that we did not give you an entire custom targa system and on top of it you called with one weeks notice that you made arrangements for the car to be picked up.

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Clicky

These guys are not the first I ahve heard complain about your business...Not saying they are right or that they are wrong...

Seems like alot of people are not too happy with you...

On the flip side of that there are quite a few people that are very satisfied with your company...

Me personally I like your companies ideas and like seeing you guys break the mold...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jay u are a joke!!!!! i can give it to u ... u have a platinum tongue u can try and talk your way out of anything!!!!!!! 1st off jay my car was brand new remember i paid 25,000 cash for it and u know it u sent my car back to me in its current condition now does that look new to u???? now explain that sh*t u had it for almost two years and u f*ucked it up totally u have a lot of nerve talking about falsified complaints i can put the names and numbers to everyone's car that came forward u f*cked up so that's my proof no one lying on u sir i think u are a compulsive liar and justice will prevail u can bet that so in the end we will see who's lying or who is telling the truth remember jay documentation dont lie and the butler police dept has it all and getting more if you were so innocent then u wouldnt have been arrested twice one for a 20,000 bond and 50,000 i guess u and your bail bondsman are pretty close huh bring on your lawyer sir lets see if i get arrested and u can sue me which we both know u cant so u need to can it with that bullsh*t u are trying to sell on here!!!!!!!!

:funnah :funnah

·
Registered
51 Posts
JMS Products inc scam artist

Hey Jay glad to see you try to win people over by falsifing statements you made regarding Johnnie's and Brian's car. I want everyone out there to know that you sir are the one who is two faced! In the begginning you talked the talk and almost sounded like you knew what you were talking about, but after you could not live up to your part of the bargain you soon turned to stone. No one could get answers from you about when they were going to get there money back. How about that $10,100 surplus of my money you kept. It has been how many months now and you still have not sent me one red cent? I guess you think my car is a pos too don't you? Well it is now after you got ahold of it!!!!! I keep getting phone calls from people you have screwed! Is it to much to say that when it comes to a big project that you can not handle it?Jay it is time for you to understand that if you keep doing business like you are that you will continue to end up in jail. Realize what you are doing here, you are trying to tell these people out here that you are the Best. If you were the best then why are you in so much trouble that you have to ask the working man to send donations to your operation. I think if you had moved shop and stayed there long that I would be getting more phone calls. It is pretty ironic that 5 min coming out of Atlanta airport that I get a call from Brian. I mean I just got back from pressing charges on you and lo and behold another JMS victim! What a shock. Chris I want you to do business with Jay first hand and see if you are a satisfied customer. Get him to put on that custom targa kit for you. I just got off the phone with Justin (JMS I just got screwed newest member). He told me that Jay screwed his car up so bad that he ended up selling it. He said it leaks every time it rains and that he went back up there several times to have it corrected but to no avail! Tell you what Jay stop hacking on peoples cars and get a job as a used car salesman! Your slick tongue can sell cars but your knowledge about a business and how to run it sucks. Use what God has given you and earn an honest living. Jay also I have talked to more than 12 turbo shops either on the web or on the phone and they all tell me that you are going to kill someone with your side scoop turbo set-up! You need to notify the guy in the gray cobra to beware of Carbon monoxide poisoning!You also need to tell him he could burn down his car with that installation! Respond to that humpty cause I want you to be aware of the liability factor! You have my # humpty call me!!!!!! :wink

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
No one will be cutting my car up I can tell you that...Im not a fan of body mondifications so no worry on this side for me...

Im just wondering becuase this is 2 of many people I have heard complain...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Jay I got news that you are filing chapter 7 Banckruptsy. Is that what other people that deal with you and your business can expect in the future? It is not going to help you one bit in the criminal hearing hope you know that! Charges are still charges no matter how you look at it! I think instead of spending OUR MONEY on a lawyer you should have just paid us back what you owe. How about the parts you still have to my car can I be expecting them to arrive along with your bankcruptsy papers you are sending? I bet the answer to that is NO. You need to grow up and be a man. Filing chapter 7 only shows people that you are irresponsible. I am glad that you are filing because it deems it nessasary for you to get a wake up call! To know that you will be having to deal with credit issues for 10 years and every time you try to get credit you will always think in the back of your head{if I had only come up with that parts list like I said I would this never would have happened}. Oh yea as far as needing information with the case just contact the Distict Attorneys office noone needs to send you anything directed to Info JMS Products. I think it is funny that you want to bash everyone else but you do not defend yourself to much about me. You know that there is nothing you can say or do to bs your way out my case don't you! Chris good judgement call!! There are still more people out there so keep your eyes open and your ears peeled and maybe they can find justice as well!! :wink

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Yeah I have spoke with a few of them before and have pictures of the one guy in the thread that I posteds car...

His car was all kinds of tore up...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts