Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT buy from this piece of ****. He is a scammer.
He tried to steal my money. He gave me all these days and times he promised to send and called and texted often acting to be some nice guy then when he gets the money he decides to stop replying all together. Then when I filed a dispute he tried to act like I sent the payment late when he never shipped it after almost a week. Then all of a sudden when the dispute goes up he tries to act like his phone didn't work and wants me to close the dispute knowing it can't be reopened so he can steal my money promising he won't. Then when it goes to a claim he doesn't want to respond till paypal forces him to send a tracking number. So he sends paypal an order number of something he ordered from cali going to his house and I live in neither state. So paypal once they noticed gave my money back.

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
Dang!

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
Jonjon what's up with that ****?

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

His numbers right in the thread lolhttp://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010-mustang-parts/502521-today-only-price-steeda-cai-sct-x4.html?highlight=

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I saw this coming. Thats the guy selling the cams, x4 and intake for a really low price right? It was too good to be true.

Op im glad u got your money back. Its so rediculous that people do this kind of **** to one another, especially on a forum like this. Its like tozzic all over again

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts