Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot wait untill tomorrow. I will wake up brush my teeth and head over to blow by racing to pick up the following goodies. JLT plastic intake, BBR 3" off road X pipe, Boss 302 intake manifold and BBR sct tune.

Tomorrow will be a fun day. Called work and got the day off and I will post pictures of everything and maybe some videos of some pulls :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nice man. Your gonna see some nice gains

·
Registered
195 Posts
The term "night & day" comes to mind. That will be a HUGE difference in performance especially if you're 100% stock now. Hell I went from evo tune to bbr tune w/ boss manifold and it was close to that.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damnit, you live near BBR? I'm jealous. :(
It is about 45 minutes away if traffic is good. I am glad because I hear they are good. I will be getting an e85 dyno tune with them maybe next week. I will be running their agressive 93 octane tune until then.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
It is about 45 minutes away if traffic is good. I am glad because I hear they are good. I will be getting an e85 dyno tune with them maybe next week. I will be running their agressive 93 octane tune until then.
You'll love the aggressive 93, I know I did.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Damnit, you live near BBR? I'm jealous. :(
I was thinking that too, but then realized with them being that close...I would probably end up divorced.

Good to see you're going for it on the e85. I know I'm hoping for good results, and with the guys at BBR doing the tuning, you should be in good hands.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Sounds like a great day! Mine on the other hand.. Company health screening followed by a Dr appointment... Make sure to post pics so I can live vicariously through you..

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
To heck with the pics. I want a video of the dyno pull!

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Are you done yet? It's been more than enough time to do all the mods.

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
Im with Swervo.. youve had plenty of time to install and post pics/videos....

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am done!!!! The o/r xpipe was a pain in the ass because of my little jack stands. i need to get a hose for the gas purge valve. at the moment i left it off but i must say that the engine bay looks very clean without it i do have the check engine light because of it.. ofcourse the sound tube is history. everything looks very nice and then i had to take it for a test drive. and wow! this thing pulls all the way to 7700!!!! i love it. i did not do any dyno pulls because i had to install all the stuff in my house.. i will probably dyno the car when i get an e85 tune. im in a hurry now because i have to get ready to go to my friends house and watch the miami heat game. **** after i shower ill post a pic or two.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
marry XMAS to me!

this is my type of good old fun!

****ing xpain in the ass.

i didnt take more pictures of engine bay because its pretty dirty from me touching everything.. WORD OF ADVICE!!!!!! when you disconnect the fuel rail feed line to swap the intake WATCH OUT! the son of a bitch has so much ****ing presure! i was waiting for little drips with a rag and it was more like an explotion. i got gass all over my face arms and all the way to the firewall. anyways thats that.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
marry XMAS to me!

this is my type of good old fun!

****ing xpain in the ass.

i didnt take more pictures of engine bay because its pretty dirty from me touching everything.. WORD OF ADVICE!!!!!! when you disconnect the fuel rail feed line to swap the intake WATCH OUT! the son of a bitch has so much ****ing presure! i was waiting for little drips with a rag and it was more like an explotion. i got gass all over my face arms and all the way to the firewall. anyways thats that.
LOL, I forgot to tell you that. It's so easy to disconnect, but damn there's alot of fuel in there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks nice! Next time pull the fuel pump relay or trip the inertia switch and start the car. It'll run for a few seconds and pull all the fuel- and pressure- out of the rails.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You won't like that once you switch to e85. Fuel on face and arms = IMMEDIATE SHOWER!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts