Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at body kits and was wondering if someone could help me out by changing the blue in the Cervinis kit to gloss black like my car and adding my black FR500 wheels. Also ditching the rear wing on the blue car and replacing it my wing would be great.

I know it's a lot to ask and you can tell me to go to he**, but I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Cervinis Kit 1:

My Car:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
It's doable. Might take me a little time to get to it though. Should be this weekend some time. You don't want the hood too do you? Just the front bumper and side skirt?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

If you good do a version with the Cobra R hood and one with my hood that would be great.

I really appreciate it and look forward to seeing your work!

Bob

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
No prblem. My plans are to put the parts onto your car. It looks like that will be the best solution and should look the most realistic.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No prblem. My plans are to put the parts onto your car. It looks like that will be the best solution and should look the most realistic.
Perfect!

Thanks again.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's another hood that I'm interested in. I like both of these hoods actually and am wondering what they would look like on my car as it sits now.
If you have time, and no hurry, could you just chop the hoods alone on my car too along with the previous request?

I really appreciate it. Your skills are what help us make decisions on our next mods.

Here's the '03-04 Cobra hood:

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
there aren't too many body kits i like for those mustangs but, that looks pretty sweet. reminds me of the cobra R

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, it actually is a replica 2000 Cobra R kit, made to fit the 1994-1998 bodys.

I like it too. Can't wait to see the photoshop work...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I am working on the hoods now. You'd be surprised how difficult that bumper was. I hope it is good enough. I had to put about 5 of the bumper together to get it to look like it does. I hope I maintained the integrity of the design. I had to skew it quite a bit. You don't realize just how off the angles are until you start to manipulate the stuff. Thanks for taking the picture as closely as you did or it would have been impossible. I'll have the hoods on in a little while.

I know it's a little rough but let me know what you think.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, I think you did a great job.
I'm not sure about the bumper cover now, but I like the look of the side skirts.
Looking forward to seeing what the hoods look like on my current (no bumper, side skirt) setup.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yeah the side skirt had very limited distortion. Sorry it's taken me so long to get the hoods done since the last e-mail. I just got back from the emergency room. I had a basketball game tonight and tore my achilles tendon. I won't be driving my car for a while I guess. But anyway I am on vicodin so I should be up for a while and be able to finish it up. I reworked the bumper before the game so you may get a better idea of what it looks like.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I didn't think about it but I have no way to color match the hoods. I can make them look like they are on there but with all of the reflections I don't think there is a way to put those on the new hood.

Here are a few new options. I am going to do the last hood tomorrow for you.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't think about it but I have no way to color match the hoods. I can make them look like they are on there but with all of the reflections I don't think there is a way to put those on the new hood.

Here are a few new options. I am going to do the last hood tomorrow for you.

Wow!
These smaller versions are awesome. Gives me a much better perspective for sure. Really nice, nice job and I really do appreciate it.

Looking forward to adding the last hood setup to this current lineup.

I have a buddy that tore his achilles jumping off a diving board last summer. He was in a cast for a few months but has recovered nicely. Hope you recover quickly too. Take care.

Thanks again,

Bob

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Your welcome Bob. Here are the rest of them. I think I got them all. Hope it helps! I almost got a steeda wing a while back but was scared it would be too radical but it looks great. Has a really nice muscle look to it. It's a really nice looking car. How does it drive?

I like this version of the hood better by the way.

Hope you like everything,
Chad

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Your welcome Bob. Here are the rest of them. I think I got them all. Hope it helps! I almost got a steeda wing a while back but was scared it would be too radical but it looks great. Has a really nice muscle look to it. It's a really nice looking car. How does it drive?

I like this version of the hood better by the way.

Hope you like everything,
Chad

Just beautiful, man. Quality work, indeed.

Thank you so much. These chops have helped me tremendously. I agree with you and think the replica '03-'04 Cobra hood is the way to go.

My car rides and handles great as is. But I have plans to make it even better. The Steeda wing is claimed to be "functional", but I believe at speeds of 140 and up, lol. I'll never get there that's for sure.
I've got a set of MM adjustable C/C plates ready to go on and I'm planning on getting some tokico hp shocks & struts soon (a month or so). I will probably also add some lower control arms and an eibach rear swaybar out back. I've done some reading and will be ordering shocks & struts for '93 fox body. They are an inch shorter than the stock '94 stuff and are better suited for lowered 94-98 Stangs. I've also read that I can buy the eibach rear swaybar setup for a '93 fox body and save about $50 by doing so.
Down the road I'd like to get some bigger meat out back too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts