Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a good MAF for my N/A motor but all i see are the 90mm SCT's. I called and would have to buy a extra elbow for my JLT and stuff. Plus i think it would be over kill. Is there anything else on the market that will work pretty good?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I have my stock MAF. are they that beneficial? All I have are boltons, I'm getting my intaked p&p'd though.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what mm is that though?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya they can benifit you. My car is starvin for air and the JLT is big enough to let it breath but that stock MAF wont let it

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you have a 90mm on your cobra? hows it run? i mean like to get the best bang for my buck but theres no point in getting way more than i need.

Reactions: 97Cobra

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
You got your sct tuner, just set it up for the 90mm Maf and will get the AFR you need.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
you have a 90mm on your cobra? hows it run? i mean like to get the best bang for my buck but theres no point in getting way more than i need.
nah I dont have one. and if you got it tuned for the 90mm it would run just fine. you probly wouldnt get much of a gain but maybe 2-5hp. and if it is tuned for it it would run nice if it was untuned it would through the C/E light and run a lil rough after it warmed up...

I had a C&L maf on my Taurus SHO! :D :rockon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts