Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just installed my new grille, I wanted a black billet grille that would allow me to keep my factory fogs in their original location, it's a overlay but the quality of the grille is top notch, it's solid bars not c or e channel and it's powder coated front, sides and back, and the best part it was $119.00 shipped to my door.

·
Registered
600 Posts
nice!! IMO i think it would look even sexier if you removed the horse..but nice grille

·
Registered
379 Posts
looks awesome, i was thinking of the black grille too, i have an alloy gt... i just never saw it on a car until now, looks awesome though. where did you get yours? and did it come with the upper and lower grille?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
sorry to steal the thread but i was gonna ask the same question what do you think guys leave it chrome or black that **** out???

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Looks awesome. Nice job. Oh..and 06GTMustang89, I say black it out and add black accents, maybe black rims, think red/black schemes look pretty good.

·
Registered
379 Posts
gotcha, must be really dark tints... i know someone makes a ram air kit where the inlet is where the headlights are

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love that grill!! Anyone know of any site it can still be purchased from? That link above says item not found or somethin

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 30 Posts