Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have always been interested in a after market grille for my Mustang. The problem is, I have not yet been able to find one I like enough to take the step.

Until now.

I will be purchasing this kit in the spring.

The kit: ~05 06 07 08 Ford Mustang GT Billet Grille BLACK - Foryar

What it looks like installed:

I cannot wait to see this with my black car & my blacked out turn signal lenses.

:rockon

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, cool, thanks man. I actually stole the pic and got this idea from another forum he and I are a member of, I had no idea he was a member here as well. lol

:lol

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol thats pretty funny.. but its a sweet lookin grille, im sure itll look great zip

Thanks man :) Come on, spring!! :D

Are you going to do the lower grill too?

I really like those turn signals in the pic.
Yes, I am definitely putting both pieces in. :)

lol i knew the pic looked familiar when i first saw it
lol yeah. I just a bit ago saw his thread on it, and the second I saw it, I said "I WANT THIS!" lol

·
Registered
537 Posts
Man I was going to order one for my birthday, but they are sold out. It will look sweet on your car zippee!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Really like the grill man. Pretty much made my decision for me when its time to change mine. Good choice

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would have to say that is one of the best looking billet grills out there.
I agree bro. You know how I'm always blathering on to guys who ask about appearance stuff: "Don't buy it unless it makes you immediately say I Want that" and blah blah blah....well this did it for me.

Really like the grill man. Pretty much made my decision for me when its time to change mine. Good choice
Thanks man. We'll have to start up a black billet grille club come summer time. lol

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
i blacked mine out ill get pics of it tomorrow it looks 10 times better now hahaha

1 - 20 of 47 Posts