Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
i can't tell what questions are really questions...are you asking if the tires you bought for your 16x7's will fit a 17x9 wheel?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
answered my own question really- just want to know if my best bet would be wait around till I need new tires :/

·
Banned
97 Posts
I answered it anyway to help the OP in case. doesnt hurt to post it there for other members that may learn from the thread with out opening the link

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
OP, just buy the wheels now since they're on sale. What kind of tires did you put on your stock wheels? I've got a set of all-seasons on my 17x8 Bullitts and a set of summer tires on my 18x9/18x10 2010 GT Premiums. Both sets of tires have around 3k miles on them and each set is on the car for about half the year (I drive my car through the winter).

·
Banned
97 Posts
it was just a simple answer for the OP
I didnt think it would cause others to get bent and stirred up over answering a question on a Forum where people expect an answer. I've been on other forums and repeated threads will always come up no matter what. Its no surprise.Generally the easiest simplest thing to do is just answer the question and move on.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
it was just a simple answer for the OP
I didnt think it would cause others to get bent and stirred up over answering a question on a Forum where people expect an answer. I've been on other forums and repeated threads will always come up no matter what. Its no surprise.Generally the easiest simplest thing to do is just answer the question and move on.
we can't let things go on MM...so keep that in mind. Also a thicker skin wouldn't hurt to have if you're gonna survive here

·
Banned
97 Posts
My skin is thick, surviving on an internet forum? Wasn't aware my computer would attack but I' am informed as of now so thank you. If I may send some information back your way, I wouldn't sweat the small stuff and let it get to you.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
My skin is thick, surviving on an internet forum? Wasn't aware my computer would attack but I' am informed as of now so thank you. If I may send some information back your way, I wouldn't sweat the small stuff and let it get to you.
i haven't sweated the small stuff in years on here ;)

edit: just wanted to say welcome to the new guy...and good luck. you seem like you're gonna be a great bundle of joy in I_bought_a_v6's absence

·
Banned
97 Posts
I'm unsure who that is. I have a decent amount of knowledge in the mustang game I'm just here to spread it and help others and see what others are doing with their cars as that is what I take interest in.
You seem like a sandy character so I will steer clear of you

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sheesh guys, lol
& yeah sorry I wrote the post is a hurry, 6er. idk what i was even trying to say-- i just wanted to know if i should wait till I need new tires, thats all

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
sheesh guys, lol
& yeah sorry I wrote the post is a hurry, 6er. idk what i was even trying to say-- i just wanted to know if i should wait till I need new tires, thats all
well now that you have a proper question...i'd buy the wheels why they are on sale...and garage them until you can buy tires

@single...so i'm a sandy character am I? who lives in a pineapple under the sea :cool:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
sheesh guys, lol
Why would you ask us that though? It's kind of a personal decision; If you want new tires now buy them, otherwise don't buy new tires. Nobody here can make that decision for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts