Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for 18'' black bullitts for the front of my car. I DO NOT want them to be deep dish though. I checked american muscle and 50 resto and still have not found anything. Does anyone have any ideas to where I can get them. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Ive never seen Bullitts that are not Deep Dish in the rear. I know Ebay has a lot of Black Bullitts for really cheap from this one company i cant remember what they are called but the front rims are 18x9( not Deep Dish) and the rear's are 18x10( Deep Dish) And American muscle does not sell Non Deep Dish Bullitts.

ahah i found the link... I know this is not what you are looking for but if you never end up finding all non deep dish then this is a really good deal i think... eBay Motors: AFS 94-04 Mustang BULLITT Wheels 18 x9 +10 BLACK Rims (item 330214475668 end time Mar-04-08 11:34:35 PST)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking for 18'' black bullitts for the front of my car. I DO NOT want them to be deep dish though. I checked american muscle and 50 resto and still have not found anything. Does anyone have any ideas to where I can get them. Thanks.
Why wouldnt you want deep dishes? they look bad ass IMO in both front and rear in the 18x9 and 18x10 sizes and if its rubbing issues in the front youre worried about... well you wont have any with the 18x9 deep dishes... but if you really dont want a deep dish then the only thing I could tell you is to keep the stock bullitts you have (if thats what you have) buy the 17" bullitts or look for a different rim like the FR500's.

·
Registered
468 Posts
i think he just doesnt want the fronts to be deep dish...im almost positive that american muscle sells non deep dish rims for the front...just call them and ask bc i was going to get deep dish bullits all the way around and they said they dont sell deep dish fronts anymore

·
Registered
468 Posts
why would you want that?? any pictures of this??

·
Registered
400 Posts
thats weird why would you want that??? its not going to look good. and i think the only rims without a lip are 8s and thats stupid to have 9s or 10s up front with 8s in the back

·
Registered
249 Posts
I love the way mine look! Deep Dish FTW!!!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
looks great slide

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
1 1/2 to 2 inches would be perfect man

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
eibach is awesome, should be happy with the result.

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Im sorry I meant I wanted deep dish in the rear not in the front
Get 17s for the front, its tires are alot cheaper too. I have 17x8s on the car when i bought and am orderin 18x10s soon a american muscle has em in stock.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
anyone seen 17x8 up front and 18x10 in the back? that may look pretty good. but gotta have the DD in the back.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts