Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I sold my 07 Mustang GT today for a very good price and bought a 2008 Black bullitt. It has two options
  1. Shaker 1000
  2. Hid head lights
I will miss my GT!!! I will look forward in having my Bullitt!

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think mods will only lower its future value!

·
Registered
123 Posts
well if ur not gonna modd it then are u thinking about diffrent tires because the bfs arent that grippy

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Hello all
I sold my 07 Mustang GT today for a very good price and bought a 2008 Black bullitt. It has two options
  1. Shaker 1000
  2. Hid head lights
I will miss my GT!!! I will look forward in having my Bullitt!
Did you get it at sticker price?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Nice. Love the look of the new Bullitts. I would pick one up but already started modding the crap out of my GT and would probably want to mod the crap out of the Bullitt too.

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Personally I liked your GT better than the Bullitt, but each to their own.
Thank you for your complement . I know you liked my GT!
I want a stick really bad! That is why I got another Stang. They gave me allot of money for a trade in so I went for it.

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Ouch, the dealer I was talking with told me that I could buy it on the Z plan(like I did my GT). But regardless, nice purchase man. It will be nice to see what there value is in 10 years from now.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hey Gary, nice trade! Gonna miss the Alloy? At least you won't have to put up with the crap in the Alloy forums anymore about music questions. :rolleyes:

From the article in Mustang 5.0, the tires on the Bullitt helped them get their best 1/4 mile times when they tested it. Not sure if you'll be driving it that hard, but anyway.

Enjoy the ride!

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Gary, nice trade! Gonna miss the Alloy? At least you won't have to put up with the crap in the Alloy forums anymore about music questions. :rolleyes:

From the article in Mustang 5.0, the tires on the Bullitt helped them get their best 1/4 mile times when they tested it. Not sure if you'll be driving it that hard, but anyway.

Enjoy the ride!
Yea, I couldn't stand some one acting like a little General. That is why I sold my GT LOL;)

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
I thought you were getting your gt ready 4 battle against the new rides coming 2 town(camaro, challenger)The bullitt is a sweet ride also...Congrats

Good Luck on not modding, you know the bug has bitten, and its hard to shake that off..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts