Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
Be carefull with black chrome there have been a lot of problems with that finish from many different companies

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
yea like with me. I got the back set and they were from am but they were used. I was going to get the front set from cruzinconcepts. But they look to be 2 very different finishes.

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
If your going the route of wheel replicas search the wheel your interested in on eBay they will most likely come up the prices are unreal. I'd stay away from craziness concepts do a search on it for yourself. Not trying to bash just trying to save you some trouble.

·
Super Moderator
13,578 Posts
I would look into powder coating before Black Chrome from the complaints Ive read lately.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I'd trade my shaker for some nice wheels lol and I LOVE it on my car but those wheels Re too sick, buddy has em on his tenth aniv. Termi

·
MM's Slowest Member :(
1,525 Posts
I've had black chrome cobra R's and they looked good for about 9 months then started to chip/flake badly. I also will NEVER recommend buying anything from Wheel Replicas. I had to fight them for nearly 2 months to get them to honor my warranty on those wheels.

·
just another slow gt.....
245 Posts
I had black chrome fr5's on my stang for over 2 years without any problem. I purchased them from sacramentomustang.com they still look great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mine are used, originally from AM and they were all a perfect match. I think you just have to order from the same place, that way you can bitch if they're not the same shade of darkness. Mine are also for sale btw! lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts