Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black Chrome Saleens (Photochopped)

I was thinking of getting 18x9/18x10 Chrome Saleens, but I recently had someone photochop a picture of my car, with Black Chrome Saleens, and had them lower it. The only things I have done for the appearance of my car so far, is a shorty antenna, and a grill delete. I have a few other things in mind, this photo is a bit older but it's all I had for someone to work on at the time.

Let me know what you think of it, and what else I should add to my car if I get these black chrome saleens, so everything will flow good.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
.... You bump your thread after 10 mins?

Take the spoiler off. Chin spoiler.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
umm windows are already tinted they have a silver tint to them thats why it isnt that noticible. but yeah tint the tail lights get rid of the spoiler and get a chin spoiler and lower it on the black chrome saleens :yes

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
grill delete, chin spoiler, thos wheels, and the mach1 hood decal

basically what the front of mine looks like

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
mach 1 lip, smoked out tails and head lights, i like the spoiler on and am really liking the blk chrome saleens so do it as well as the bullitt fuel door id also paint the calipers red it really pops on your color, im not sure if they already are but just in case also some lowering springs

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
grill delete, chin spoiler, thos wheels, and the mach1 hood decal

basically what the front of mine looks like
are you serious bro lol check is sig hahahahahah

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the idea's so far guys! I like these wheels, they're growing on me quite a bit!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol, guess I made the same mistake. We looked at the pic and not the sig. No biggie, hahahahahaha.

Haha sorry guys, the picture is from last summer. I need some new pictures for sure.

I guess I'll take the risk and go with these black chromes....yikes! I don't know. I need some more opinion on these ! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts