Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do i get a set of black chrome mach 1 wheels, i wanna see some good pictures of them, if they look good i might get them, if not some wider mach rims, and if not that black bullits with the chrome lip so we'll see, any links or close up pictures of black chrome mach 1 rims

·
Registered
630 Posts
I don't know of anyone that sells black chrome Mach 1 rims. But they would be sick! I have a set of Regular Chrome Mach 1 rims really cheap if you want to them...PM me if you're interested.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
i know they exsist because i have a set, but i bought them used, dont know where to tell you to shop though. i can tell you they also look great on any color mach.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow those do look nice as hell, might think about getting me some when i have the money to spend, im getting tires to so ill just wait to i have tires to buy new rims

·
Registered
2 Posts
if you take them to a local powder coater they can make your stock wheels black crome my buddy had that done to his i am getting the fr500 wheels in black crome for my mach

·
Banned
848 Posts
Nice! but a tad bit too pricey for an average joe. You'll be driving like a grandma making sure no dents or scratches make there way onto the surface of that rim.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i want to get a actuall chrome lip around it, i hate all black wheels

·
Registered
104 Posts
try CJ Pony.....I just order a set of 18 x 9 FR500's for $739.00 for on my grabber orange 07

1 - 12 of 12 Posts