Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be a fun thread. Although my list doesn't have ALL detailing things on it... I will be picking up quite a few items to add to the collection!

I'll be picking up a few mechanic tool sets from Lowes and Sears (one set for me and a few for family for X-Mas). Possibly a new cordless drill and shopvac (good deals at Lowes and Sears for lots of tools and equipment.

Gunna be ordering quite a few things from Detailer's Club (i.e. Autoality's new site). Gunna be trying the following from CG: All Clean, Nonsense, Innerclean, and their Microfiber wash. Some extra drying towels and foam applicators.

From DD I'll be ordering some more 5.5" and 4" Uber pads, 3" backing plate, and a 10 pack of Uber Quick Detailing Microfiber towels (favorite towel to date, any others you guys would get).

Possibly some things from Newegg!

Post your list!

-Blink

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
For detailing I'm looking for a deal on some new buffing pads and some good wax.

I'm also looking for a deal on some 17x10.5 bullitts and 315 tires.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out Detailers Domain for great deals on pads and wax!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Tokico Blues... come on AM!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Some dodo juice rainforest rub and light fantastic are def on my list. Along with some m105/m205.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You realize über pads are just buff and shine pads relabeled which dc will sell you cheaper... As well as a backing plate
Yes I do realize this. However, I dont need 3 packs for the pads.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Wanting to get Dodo's banana armor to put under my Orange crush. Maybe some new BnS pads and I want to try out something new on my tires, not sure what yet. Also will be picking up Dodo Juice 30 ml Wax 2 Pack (white fantastic soft & diamond white hard) for my Dad's white BMW for X-mas.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Griots da

Sent From Jelly Bean Gnex

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wanting to get Dodo's banana armor to put under my Orange crush. Maybe some new BnS pads and I want to try out something new on my tires, not sure what yet. Also will be picking up Dodo Juice 30 ml Wax 2 Pack (white fantastic soft & diamond white hard) for my Dad's white BMW for X-mas.
How do you like the Orange Crush? Also saw you were Meddac? I was stationed at Ft. Stewart as a Medic with 6/8 CAV, 4TH BDE. Worked in the TMC after deployment was over with our Battalion PA. Good to see some more med guys on here! Just got out a few months back.

Chrisj where'd you order the GG DA? I am looking for the best site to order one for a buddy.

-Blink

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Haven't got one yet but looking

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Griots DA with hydro tech pads, rim and lug nut brush, grit guards, waffle microfiber. Im almost playing with the big boys, the other half of products are coming from my homie Santa err..son1c. :p

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Haven't got one yet but looking

Let me help you with that chris, check your inbox. lol

As far as black friday i got a half price membership to DetailersClub, then a placed an order to support my new go-to vendor.

Pete's 53 Nuba Wax
CG AllClean
CG innerclean
CG Microfiberwash
Megs M205
3pk yellow BnS pads.

Ill probably grab a few more pads and some ultima tire and trim gaurd soon too.

Thanks my black friday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts