Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Supposedly american muscle extended the cyber Monday sale today but I've been trying to buy 2 spare 18x10 bullit wheels and every time I try to checkout the price changes back to normal price ??? Lame and I missed out on longtubes on sale sold out :(

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

They fixed the site ordered 2 spare rims but still pissed I missed out on that Lt header deal

·
Registered
78 Posts
I ordered a jlt oil separator and got some brisk plugs?

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
I was too broke to take advantage of any of the deals going around. I did get a JLT oil separator for the 'Bird though. Holy hell does it work well. I never realized my motor was sucking in that much oil.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,217 Posts
I got some sve s1 seats w/ tracks for $475
Let me know how these look and fit. I've seen them at this price twice now on LMR. I need new front seats and was debating on these for a while now.

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

I was too broke to take advantage of any of the deals going around. I did get a JLT oil separator for the 'Bird though. Holy hell does it work well. I never realized my motor was sucking in that much oil.
I thought the same thing after getting one on my stang.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Supposedly american muscle extended the cyber Monday sale today but I've been trying to buy 2 spare 18x10 bullit wheels and every time I try to checkout the price changes back to normal price ??? Lame and I missed out on longtubes on sale sold out :(

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

They fixed the site ordered 2 spare rims but still pissed I missed out on that Lt header deal
Could have called them up and said you still wanted to order. Just will be awhile before you were to receive them. Should be able to honor that price even though sold out.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Thanks, its what I do for a living so it should be. :lol
I have the same pins, but I installed them 180 degrees different than you.

And I pulled the trigger on these wheels for my BMW. Saved about $210 on them. Got them for $590.

18x10 squared

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Code:
Either of you guys have pics of where you put the pin part in the engine bay ?
The way I installed them I just took off the rubber hood supports in the front, and put the pin there. Did not have to make new holes or anything, Ill take a pic tonight.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

This is the only pic I have in my photobucket, if you zoom in you can kinda see them

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Could have called them up and said you still wanted to order. Just will be awhile before you were to receive them. Should be able to honor that price even though sold out.
I tried they said once sold out deals off and I'm pretty sure they marked it sold out for that reason next day back in stock lol

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
I purchased DSS 3.5" driveshaft & Bassani catback.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts