Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a really good website with aggregate black Friday deals?

And in specific, I'm looking for a deal on an Amazon Kindle for the girlfriend.

and if you have seen any great deals, post them up!

rape will be awarded...

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
I am pretty sure black Friday exists to help retailers get rid of old/defective product

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
If anyone finds a 160GB classic ipod on sale for black friday, please tell me what store its at! Im in desperate need. My Music library is exceeding 35GBs and its only getting bigger.

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't find anywhere with a kindle :(

I guess I'll try to get her the B&N Nook at best buy, if not full price for a Kindle

·
Bearer of Bad News
2,478 Posts
Black Friday is designed to get you to buy **** you don't need. A lot of retailers don't stock a lot of what they advertise. That way, people who wait in line all night end up buying other, more expensive **** when they aren't able to get their hands on the things advertised. It's a giant scam.

Best Buy is known for putting crap in their sales ads marked as on sale. Two weeks later you can go in and find it for the same price. Or two weeks before if that's what you prefer.

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Black Friday is designed to get you to buy **** you don't need. A lot of retailers don't stock a lot of what they advertise. That way, people who wait in line all night end up buying other, more expensive **** when they aren't able to get their hands on the things advertised. It's a giant scam.

Best Buy is known for putting crap in their sales ads marked as on sale. Two weeks later you can go in and find it for the same price. Or two weeks before if that's what you prefer.
I've gotten some pretty good deals on black friday before. You just have to figure out what places actually have legit deals and get there early enough to get the "limited quantity"

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

Funny you said that. I JUST got home from Best Buy. They have a tv on sale on black Friday that I wanted to see. I wanted to really look at it and see if it's worth me standing in line for hours. Well....it's normally priced at $699 and will be on sale for $499. I walk in and see what I think it is, but there was no tag, so I wasn't sure. I asked the guy if the tv that will be on sale Friday is out so that I can see it. He was like ummmmm I don't know what will be on sale. I said well I do -- here's what it is. I said is that tv up there the one? He said hang on let me go find the tag for it. He comes back with a tag that says $499!!!!! It is the exact television from the black friday ad. I was like WTF are you serious???!!! I said why would I stand in line for hours when I can buy it today for the same price??? He got a funny look and said "exactly". So, needless to say, I will be heading back up in a little while to buy the tv. What a crock. Now if only I can find the netbook that I'm after for my daughter...:shiftyeyes

1 - 20 of 36 Posts