Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
they had said they were going to be running a sale fri-mon. i would keep looking later on in the day and early tomorrow. I keep checking, got money to spend and parts to buy

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
i have been waiting 2 years for the FRPP hot rods to go on sale...guess i wont be getting them this year either!

they need to do a code for forum members of like 15% off on cyber monday. anything in the store.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
i have been waiting 2 years for the FRPP hot rods to go on sale...guess i wont be getting them this year either!

they need to do a code for forum members of like 15% off on cyber monday. anything in the store.
As much as I love AM, this sale is a disappointment IMO. Looks like a sale on items they just need to clear out of the warehouse (minus the wheels)

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
As much as I love AM, this sale is a disappointment IMO. Looks like a sale on items they just need to clear out of the warehouse (minus the wheels)
yeah, thats the impression i got too. the only cams they do have up are thumpers and they really are not on sale. black friday is supposed to be HUGE sales. im going to blame it partly on the companies they sell for too. AM has to sell their stuff for a certain price. you cant tell me it takes 800 dollars to grind down two rods of metal that probably cost 20 bucks in raw material.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
yeah but you're paying for the machine and the R&D that went into those cams, not the actual work.

·
AHRC Suffolk, NY CarShow
525 Posts
exactly ..... im not a hater .....but even when AM puts up a sale, sometimes its not even at a sale price ...

they really should offer an across the board % discount for forum members.
black friday sales should consist of some really, really good discounts .... not the regular sale prices.

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
they companies have sold thousands of those cams, im sure they made their initial costs of getting the cams out back in the first 6 months of production. there is no reason that they cant tell their vendors to sell them with a 15-20% discount for 1-2 days. thats still 500 dollars profit on an item that took probably 45 minutes to make on a machine.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
exactly ..... im not a hater .....but even when AM puts up a sale, sometimes its not even at a sale price ...

they really should offer an across the board % discount for forum members.
black friday sales should consist of some really, really good discounts .... not the regular sale prices.
there is a 6% member discount that is always good. But I can't believe we have two separate threads about AM Black Friday sales and it turns out this poor.

·
Registered
239 Posts
For what its worth i'm happy, got the email this morning for the $20 off any order over $150 and went ahead and ordered my shifter!!

May only be $20 bucks but with the amount i've spent on parts for my drag bike this week, $20 in my pocket, is $20!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Im happy, got the CAI i wanted for a good price with forum discount and sale price. i will prolly order the car cover as well. I am gonna keep checking back cause it sounds like they will be putting different stuff on sale through monday.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry that some of you are disappointed with the Black Friday Sale. However, I'm confident you guys will be really happy with our Cyber Monday Sale. That's actually our biggest sale of the year!

Also, Keep in mind that we do offer Price Matching. If you guys find an item on sale cheaper elsewhere, Just let me know and I'll gladly match them! With our Sale Prices and 6% forums discount on top of that, we're priced pretty competitively.

I hope this helps, Please let me know if you guys have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry that some of you are disappointed with the Black Friday Sale. However, I'm confident you guys will be really happy with our Cyber Monday Sale. That's actually our biggest sale of the year!
More like everybody is real disappointed, most websites started their black friday sale before thanksgiving, I thought y'all were waiting til friday because you'd have some real good deals, the kind that are too good to pass up.

Put the 17x10.5 Black bullitts on sale with some 315 tires for cyber moday.

·
AHRC Suffolk, NY CarShow
525 Posts
Hey Guys,

Also, Keep in mind that we do offer Price Matching. If you guys find an item on sale cheaper elsewhere, Just let me know and I'll gladly match them! With our Sale Prices and 6% forums discount on top of that, we're priced pretty competitively. I hope this helps, Please let me know if you guys have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan

so what your saying is that WITHOUT the sale prices, matching prices and 6% forum discount ( which doesnt even cover the tax) then you are UN- competitive :( ok...hopefully cyber monday should be better. in reality, cyber monday was designed to boost sales that lacked for black friday...as a last ditch effort.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts