Discussion Starter #1

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
first one... being seen is good

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Ive replace mine. It took awile but it was pretty easy. You have to take off your front bumper, that was the only problem. IMO I dont think those will look good on your yellow stang. Unless you are going for a black and yellow theme.

·
Registered
163 Posts
It can be done without removing the bumper cover. First remove the three tabs on the inside of wheel wells, pull black liner back, there are no screws just lock tabs. push w/ thumb and the light assembly will pull free.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I did mine without removing the front bumper as well. Just remove the plastic inner fender well, as 302 said, and you can do them that way.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I say the first ones. I actually have those exact ones on my car and was able to install them with only removing the inner wheel wells.
They do seem to fog up and get condensation in them when it's humid or raining out though.

·
Banned
392 Posts
i just grabed some flat black paint and painted the stock orange ones lightly so the light still shines though looks good to me and i didnt have to spend any $$$

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IMO I dont think those will look good on your yellow stang. Unless you are going for a black and yellow theme.
Just think it will go better with the headlights than orange

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Some after market lenses have been known to leak and build up condensation. AM has a fix for this, that also works if even if you have factory headlight housings or other lenses that leak.

I figured if you buy them, might as well take the step before installation as a preventative measure to avoid having to pull them off in the future and fix them.

Here's the fix: How To Fix Your Headlights If They Are Condensating

1 - 20 of 22 Posts