Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to decide if I want to paint the indentions of the heat extractors. My car is black, but if I did the heat extractor hood, I would want the lowered part painted silver. Can anyone help me out?

Heres a few pictures I found on google.
The last pic shows what parts I want done in silver (Only theyre black in that one)

Reps for whoever submits something

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, thats what im looking for 6er, but maybe lighter.

Safi, great as usual.

What do you guys think of it?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats true, but where could I get vinyl to fit that?

BTW, if I went this path, I would have Hypercoated Saleens (kinda like Chaoticdismay), cobra skirts and mirors, and a termi or a saleen spoiler. What would you guys think about putting a think silver strip on the mirors? Yes or no?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Thats true, but where could I get vinyl to fit that?

BTW, if I went this path, I would have Hypercoated Saleens (kinda like Chaoticdismay), cobra skirts and mirors, and a termi or a saleen spoiler. What would you guys think about putting a think silver strip on the mirors? Yes or no?
Silver strip on the mirrors? IMO no, that would not look good. Keep the mirriors a solid color.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone know where I can find the silver vinyl?

Also, 6er, do you mind doing a chop with the second pic too? Thanks man

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive searched and cant seem to find any vinyl for that part. Does anyone know a place that does custom vinyl?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Go to any flea market. They always have vinvl sticker people. That is where I bought the vinyl to black out my a pillar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts