Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone seen or have pics of a white mustang with a black hood...
if no pics available, what do you guys think about it?

right now its a stock 07, only thing changed is tinted windows

·
Registered
153 Posts
That would def. be original I have never seen it before. How about the black hood black wheels and a black rear spoiler, and to get way out there black mopar stripes up the front, white through the hood, black across the top and finish with black on the trunk and white on the spoiler, that might be cool!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, well i wasn't planning on only having the hood.. i was gonna get the black out tails with the black trim piece that goes between them. Also black out turn signals and maybe the graphics for the side that are "C" shaped (i've been looking around for these and cant seem to find em, so if anyone has any links to that it would be appreciated as well). Eventually i wanna get black wheels too... but that may be a while... due to the fact that i'm 19 an just got a new job, along with full time school, so i don't have a ton of $$$.

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Thats not too bad, I just think that following the hood lines will be a bit much
yea..the whole hood may be 2 much, but its your ride..

I think the stang Zip posted looks good if i had a white one i would do it...
i likey 2, thought about the same color combo 4 mine...

If you want to know exactly what it might look like,try posting some pics in the chopshop section, they do good work there...they can do the hood, rims, scallop(c)stripe or whatever...
:2cents

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
yea, well i wasn't planning on only having the hood.. i was gonna get the black out tails with the black trim piece that goes between them. Also black out turn signals and maybe the graphics for the side that are "C" shaped (i've been looking around for these and cant seem to find em, so if anyone has any links to that it would be appreciated as well). Eventually i wanna get black wheels too... but that may be a while... due to the fact that i'm 19 an just got a new job, along with full time school, so i don't have a ton of $$$.
Like this? 2005-up Ford Mustang C-Stripe Kit $49.99 - Mustang Forums at StangNet

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
That would def. be original I have never seen it before. How about the black hood black wheels and a black rear spoiler, and to get way out there black mopar stripes up the front, white through the hood, black across the top and finish with black on the trunk and white on the spoiler, that might be cool!
+1 I would like to see black hood, black roof, black truck, and black wheels over white. There is a BMW 325i that has that and it looks sick.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Black hood

how do you think he painted the chrome mustang on the grill? I want to do that but I dont know how the paint will stick to the chrome what do you think? thanks, Marty

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cool thanks for all your input.... i went ahead an got the black hood today so hopefully i'll have time to put it on this weekend an get some pics up here. If i doesnt really look to good after i get all the blackout parts i want i may end up getting it painted with the white on the sides of the hood as well... so we'll see

1 - 20 of 26 Posts