Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Easy quick question. Why does everbody go crazy over/ want black interior? Is it rare or what? and i have the black and grey interior, is that highly coveted???

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
Pretty rare from what I gather and it looks better. I'll PM you my number if you dont want the black...I do.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I Googled and it appears 79-83 or 86 and 90-93 were available with the black interior. Most interiors you see (90-93) will likely be grey with black, or red. BTW, factory black GT with factory black interior right here. :)

Grey with black is still a keeper. You looking to go black?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Black is the best interior color period. It goes with any exterior paint color, and it doesnt show stains and dirt as easily, nuff said.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Since your car is a 1993 your gray color is called opal gray and its a one year only color for 1993.

87-89 smoke gray
90-92 titanium gray
93 opal gray.

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok. Id love to go all black but i like what i have now. Plus its in pretty good codition so i dont need to change it. Only problem i do have is the console area is the lid over the cigarette lighter broke. And my armrest is really loose. And to P40e mines almost like that. All of the console and dash area is black

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Well unfortunately
I'm doing a red/black interior I'm keeping black dash center console and interior quarters, everything else, red because everything else I had is kinda shitty lol

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Well unfortunately
I'm doing a red/black interior I'm keeping black dash center console and interior quarters, everything else, red because everything else I had is kinda shitty lol
Send me your black arm rest and that panel thats under the rear hatch ( the one you can only see when he hatch is lifted up )

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
All i have is titanium grey interior.... what are you looking for ?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Lol I want it to look good! I'm really out of options being a broke college student gotta wait till I can gather more funds. But I'll definitely have some bits and pieces of black interior going out when I get some red in here.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Lol I want it to look good! I'm really out of options being a broke college student gotta wait till I can gather more funds. But I'll definitely have some bits and pieces of black interior going out when I get some red in here.
Well it sounds like gripthenboost has what you need

1 - 17 of 17 Posts