Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a guy on craigslist that has a 91 fox with what looks like all black interior except the seats, which are grey. (he only has one pic of it, and ill post it). anyhow, he said i could have all the interior for $100 because he has to drive aways to get it, and pull it off himself. so im gonna talk to him and hopefully go look at it this week and see if he'll take less if i pull it all myself. Man if i can get it all for $50-$75 it would make me the happiest kid in town! :D... if its all good and i dont need it all, i could probly ship some to people if they want it.:naughty: IF i get it all, which i hope i can! gonna run out of money soon if i dont stop spending! :baller:lol

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Word of advice... when you see something that you want that you can get for cheap, don't post the link. If I were anywhere near that town, I'd be calling the dude right now and offering him the money NOW or even a little more to sneak it out from underneath you. You have no idea how many people read this forum and will PAY BIG for black interior.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Good deal if all it needs is a good clean. The 1/4 panels can go for 100+ by themselves. For 50-75 its a steal. Take a couple ziplocks with you for the small stuff.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
If its real black interior and not painted, i wouldnt even try and low ball him. Pay the 100 bucks and consider your self lucky.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts