Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know where to get a black interior from i really want to stay away from the paint option i need everything but the seats...

·
Registered
154 Posts
put your request in your signature so everyone sees it when you are posting

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
latemodelrestoration.com FTW

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Just curious, but why are you against painting what you already have? Most of the factory interior is painted straight from Ford. Much cheaper to do it that way i think, results look great too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my buddy painted his saturn and it was always tacky and the car smelled like paint for the whole summer

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
my buddy painted his saturn and it was always tacky and the car smelled like paint for the whole summer
WELL YOUR BUUDDY DIDNT DO SOMETHING RIGHT.I USED 5ORESTO'S INTERIOR LACQUER AND IT WORKED GREAT AND LOOKS REALLY NICE ALSO.

By the way you cant buy new interior pieces.

·
Registered
569 Posts
it wont be tacky mines great

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
then he did it wrong, this applies to the other thread about painting interior also, go to autozone and get "fabric and vinyl" spray-paint and use that. get a cleaner and clean the plastic well before you do it and make sure you leave adequate time to let it dry. no need to sand or even scuff it. put 2 medium coats on and one last wet one and it will shine better than any new replacement interior you get guaranteed

·
Registered
569 Posts
then he did it wrong, this applies to the other thread about painting interior also, go to autozone and get "fabric and vinyl" spray-paint and use that. get a cleaner and clean the plastic well before you do it and make sure you leave adequate time to let it dry. no need to sand or even scuff it. put 2 medium coats on and one last wet one and it will shine better than any new replacement interior you get guaranteed

+11111109348

1 - 10 of 10 Posts