Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys quick opinionated thread pertaining to the side "GT" logos and pony in the front. this week i'll be taking it to the shop to have my new cobra front end put on, and was wanting to get my front and side logo's blacked out to match my smoked lighitng and black bullit's. I saw shaun's and liked it a lot, wondering if anybody has any pictures so I can be certain if i want to go that route. thanks joshua.

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Wonder what it looks like with no logos at all?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I think the black would look pretty good on your setup Josh

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, the guy that said taking the badges completely off would look good is right... Having the holes filled in and have it painted. That look is tits man... And kind of helps for it to remain somewhat of a sleeper.
yeah sleeper is good, kinda why i shaved my logos off the back. just thought side one's might be too much. make it look naked somewhat, you know?

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
yeah sleeper is good, kinda why i shaved my logos off the back. just thought side one's might be too much. make it look naked somewhat, you know?
That's sort of my concern with doing something like that. The badges on the sides sort of draw the eye and might have a subconscious or optical illusion type of effect that ties the car together that I wouldn't want to lose. I'm not interested enough to try, filling in the holes and painting it for a sleeper effect is more work than it's worth.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's sort of my concern with doing something like that. The badges on the sides sort of draw the eye and might have a subconscious or optical illusion type of effect that ties the car together that I wouldn't want to lose. I'm not interested enough to try, filling in the holes and painting it for a sleeper effect is more work than it's worth.
i agree with you their, i can tell you though shaving the trunk logos looks good and clean lol

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Did someone ask for no logos at all?

The fender logos and Ford logo on the decklid have holes that have to filled.

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
That is some sexy shaved emblem action! I'd love to take mine off, just to make the car look cleaner and more simple. I wish they were just stick on, I'd take them all off in a heartbeat.

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Did someone ask for no logos at all?

The fender logos and Ford logo on the decklid have holes that have to filled.
Damn man, that looks SEXXAYYY! The wheels really set it off. i, btw, have no GT badges, and I didnt shave anything, and it's stock. Hmmmm :p

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
My GT emblems are black with a silver outline... I like it too!

Taillights = :puke

Other then that, car looks nice. Like the black and silver look.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts