Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Bullit Motorsport: Black w/ polished lip

Votes: 18 60.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stang is black....I've been searching for rims for close to a year now....it's driving me insane. I think i've finally decided on the bullitt motorsport (foose replica). BTW My stang is lowered w/ Eibach pro kit and I'm going staggered 20x8.5F and 20x10R. These can be seen here :NEW! BULLITT MOTORSPORT WHEELS
Hope that link works:confused:
Thanks for your input!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
black or chrome.........neither
get black chrome, looks a little different, not too much bling and not too much black, i like it!!!
but between black or chrome i vote for chrome, black on black is a little too much black, if you know what i mean.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Black if your going with a 20" wheel.

Plus sized wheels in chrome can become a tad overwhelming, not overwhelming as in, dear god those are huge, just busy to the eye. If you stand in front of identical cars with 20" wheels, one with colored wheel and one with all chrome, your eyes naturally gravitate to the colored wheel. It doesn't matter if the wheels are black, anthracite, black chrome, charcoal gray or whatever. It just comes off as a nicer touch.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I like the black chrome too. You don't see it on as many cars. I think black on black is a bit of overkill in most cases. I like a little contrast on a car.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
We just had a customer with a black GT throw those on with the same lowering kit you have...definitely one of the best GTs I have seen, hands down.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Black but I am biased...

·
Registered
71 Posts
black if its for 20's. chrome if its for 18's

·
Registered
88 Posts
Black on black s197 is sex BUT if you go black make sure you buy it with a chrome lip without that it looks dumb and cheap imho.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We just had a customer with a black GT throw those on with the same lowering kit you have...definitely one of the best GTs I have seen, hands down.
Mickey....got any pics of the Saleen Barricade Wheels on that black gt?? :)

and thanks for all the comments so far everyone....much appreciated!

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I'm an old school guy, so I like the chrome. At least out of the wheel you are looking at, anyways.

But, as Emay said, if you're going with 20's, go black. The chrome will not look right (for my personal taste anyway) in that big of a wheel.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts