Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna make sure that this is what I wanna do before I get the hood... Perferably a small cowl like the 2.5 fiber trend I'm getting... Going to be getting black bullits with 10.5's in back... Think it'll look real nice... Itd be even better if you had smoked tail's and front's as I will be getting smoked fronts already got smoked tails

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
The Bullitt is his new car. His old car was the white Mach 1. The Bullitt is sick looking. I have seen it in person and I think it is very much a sexy bitch. If a stock black Bullit is Red Shoe Diaries sexy, then Weems Bullitt is The Best of Tera Patrick.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I know but his sig is a lil small so I was hoping he'd come an post up some bigger pics... I can't wait to get the cowl hood on

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
OK. Go to the photo of the day thread in the pics forum. On one of the last pages of it you will see a couple of pics of my car and his together.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^Is that the dude w/ the 335's stuffed out back? May be even bigger of a tire...

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
If you ever come down there again, or to Summit, let me know. I live right by them.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well he changed things cause the first car has some sorta blue paint like a ghost paint and a bigger cowl and tinted headlights the 2nd one has the cowl height I'm getting... Wish weems would post some day pics of it I can't really see it but I'm definatley jealous of both your cars lol...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Well he changed things cause the first car has some sorta blue paint like a ghost paint and a bigger cowl and tinted headlights the 2nd one has the cowl height I'm getting... Wish weems would post some day pics of it I can't really see it but I'm definatley jealous of both your cars lol...
It's the same car...he got in an accident and put a bigger cowl hood on. He's friends iwth my roomate. He comes up and hangs out with us during the car season. It's got a Vortech ysi and a p51 intake too haha

1 - 20 of 53 Posts