Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinkin about getting a Mach 1 grill delete kit and chin spoiler for my pony but I can't bring myself to buy it! I've seen some of the customer pics on americanmuscle.com but I'm still unsure :-/ so if you've put the Mach 1 grill delete and chin spoiler on your black new edgemustang, I'd really appreaciate it if ya could post some pics. Thanks homiezz :D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Well I don't have the delete but i am planning on getting one. You can see my chin spoiler in my sig tho.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I deff like the chin spoiler. I am thinkin about painting it black tho. I prob will end up buying the delete and the spoiler, I'd just like to see it first before I spend $200 on it

·
Registered
443 Posts
get the delete you wont regret it. i have it on my v6 and one of my buddies has ithe grill delete and chin spoiler on his black 02 gt.... looks sick!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks very nice weems!
How do u guys think the chin spoiler would look painted to match my car?

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TsIT's a mat black. If I painted it it would b a gloss black (shiny)

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
TsIT's a mat black. If I painted it it would b a gloss black (shiny)
If it's anything like the 03 cobra chin (rubber) then it will probably not look good at all after a couple of days (paint would crack because the rubber bending and weather)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Def. get the delete OP.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh is it made out of rubber?? I didn't even kno.... Don't think u can paint rubber haha.
I'm lookin at the one from americanmuscle.com for 99-04. Idk wat it's made out of.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Its made out of plastic not rubber, But It would still crack leave it matte black it looks better than painted

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have another question. I don't wanna pay the extra 30 bucks or watev to have it shipped unrolled, so with it being cold out, how would I go about heating it up to unroll it? :-/ bc normally u would let it sit in direct sunlight so it could expand correct?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Blow dryer...they don't look bad painted someone on here did it can't remember the name tho...but honestly I wouldn't worry about it...just use some armor all on it and it will shine just fine.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's a good idea! Ah of course good ole armor all would shine it up nice

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
weems is that a cobra r hood? i LOVE a black gt with a cobra bumper, cobra r hood and shaved spoiler. think its the best lookin setup EVER

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
everyone does the mach 1 delete :(

1 - 20 of 134 Posts