Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wheel shopping (kindof) and I want black. Im leaning towards fr500s, but want to see other black wheels, any kind in general, on my car. Here's some pictures.

Now, no BS about, oh, you dont have the right angle, haha. And black wheels, preferably with a chrome lip. 18s. And lower it an inch or 2 if you could. :D

Thanks,
Jake

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Na. It's not hard. I am just busy right now. I am having to work from home until my surgery on Friday. I have to make that money before I can do fun work.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
98, I understand. Whats the surgery for?

Vinyl, yes, I know this, haha.

trooper, this is incase selling falls through or I come to my sinces and relize that I should just wait until college.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I tore my achilles tendon Saturday playing basketball. I was just running down the court and felt like someone kicked me in the back of the leg. No one was there and I knew it had snapped. I have to have surgery Friday afternoon to put it back together. It will be months before I get to drive my car again. IT SUCKS! Especially after the past couple of weeks I got my suspension on, new 4.10's put in, and my new tuner came in the mail yesterday.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ouch, to the tendon and the car! Hope you get better man. More time for working? haha.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those look sick man, thanks. Feel free to do more, haha. ;)

I really like the first one, I just wish it had a chrome lip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts