Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my eyes on this wax for awhile now. Anybody use it and really like it? I'm interested in hearing pros and cons and how easy it is to remove. I like my petes 53 but I'm ready to try something different and better.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I have it. Its a nice wax it gives a nice easy on easy off application. gives the paint a nice wet look. I dont know how it would compare to petes as I have never used petes yet. I think MS and Fuzion are really close to each other and can be compared to each other. I cant give much thought on beading or anything because its been a while since I used it and I dont think the car got wet when it was wearing it.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks Vader. Petes is a nice wax, however its a bit of a bitch to remove if you let it haze. Its a more of a wipe on and remove immediately application.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im getting that dodo but I want to try this too lol.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's been a long time coming lol

·
Registered
726 Posts
GL! I got Pete's on the Race Red and its looks epic! Much more gloss with Pete's over Collinite 845.

We'll see about its durability.

Got some Dodo on the way. Orange Crush, Rainforest Rub and Hard Candy. Can't wait to try them out!

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I have it. Its a nice wax it gives a nice easy on easy off application. gives the paint a nice wet look. I dont know how it would compare to petes as I have never used petes yet. I think MS and Fuzion are really close to each other and can be compared to each other. I cant give much thought on beading or anything because its been a while since I used it and I dont think the car got wet when it was wearing it.
Ive never used MS, but id take Pete's over Fuzion anyday, i love pete's a great go to wax for the money. Lots of nuba and easy application.

Ive heard good things about MS tho.

Cool thanks Vader. Petes is a nice wax, however its a bit of a bitch to remove if you let it haze. Its a more of a wipe on and remove immediately application.
Pete's is designed as a WOWO (wipe on wipe off) wax, youre supposed to buff it while its still wet.

I remember when my mach 1 was wearing pete's GREAT wax man. Looks awesome on darker colors and the durability is great.

Jetseal 109 is Chemical Guys main Paint sealant, its not as durable as something like Blackfire wetdiamond, BUT its widely agreed that Jetseal looks SUPER good, i can confirm that, the first time i used pete's i put in on top of 2 coats of Jetseal 109, my car looked VERY wet. I may try that combo again. Plus, topping a sealant with a great looking nuba means boosting your LSPs durability as well.

I wanna try jetseal again.....looks really good for a sealant.

GL! I got Pete's on the Race Red and its looks epic! Much more gloss with Pete's over Collinite 845.

We'll see about its durability.

Got some Dodo on the way. Orange Crush, Rainforest Rub and Hard Candy. Can't wait to try them out!
I had pete's on my mach 1 for a couple times. Before i nano coated my mustang, i had pete's on there for 2 months- washing once a week without fail it was still beading/sheeting very strongly at 2 months.

I actually saw Pete's 53 outlast 2 collinite waxes in an 8 way wax test, its a beauty wax but its got premium durability. Ill always have a pot around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts