Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I got my Mustang a couple of months ago, and I've started to build a list of things I want to add to it.

Anyway, I've got a Legend Lime v6 and I'm thinking about getting a blackout panel for the rear as well as smoked tail lights.

Here are the products in question:
Smoked Taillights

Rear Blackout Panel

And here are a couple of pictures of my car:

Basically, I'm wondering if the above products will look good with my car color. The last thing that I want to do is to make my car look trashy.

I've already ordered the third brake light Mustang decal, if that helps any.

Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm, haven't see any blacked out in that color. May have do a little photoshop work to get an idea.
Okay, thanks.

I've seen other Limers that have black racing or rocker stripes, as well as black rims. Black goes well with the car, I just want to make sure that these particular mods do as well before I drop 120 bucks on them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it'll be tonight before I can photoshop it, unless somebody else gets to it.
Oh, thanks man.

I used Photoshop pretty extensively last year, but I don't have it on this computer at the moment.

I just figured that you meant that I should do PS work...which I'm fine with, I just don't know when I'll get it back.

I really appreciate that, if it isn't too much trouble.

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
do it.. i seen many local guys with LL and the LL with black looks great... anything with black looks great actually.. blackout those taillights. blackout panel. black turn signals. and some black rims should really set it off..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
if you want it why don't you just paint it yourself....only costs about $10 to do it...unless you just like vinyl
I'm a little hesitant about trying to paint it myself...I'd rather just buy something.

I'd like to get the same kits...I'm worried about the blacks not matching...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts