Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm getting ready to order the blackout vinyl decal kit from Rocky Mountain Graphics. You guys think I should do the glossy black or the flat black?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
glossy black would look sick cuz if you smoke the taillights with gloss aswell it will look like one complete piece

·
Registered
113 Posts
glossy would look very nice

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Gotta go with the gloss. Flat looks all ghetto and unfinished on a shiny car, like a primer.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I wish I saw this sooner...to busy over on the gun forums lol, I have a brand new gloss black vinyl trunk kit for a 99 to 04 that is NIB never used. Could have saved you a few bucks, sorry ...but if you didn't buy it yet hit me up.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I saw this sooner...to busy over on the gun forums lol, I have a brand new gloss black vinyl trunk kit for a 99 to 04 that is NIB never used. Could have saved you a few bucks, sorry ...but if you didn't buy it yet hit me up.
Thanks anyhow Torque! Already bought and installed!

·
Registered
131 Posts
This is the only pic I have on my computer. I get compliments about them ALL the time. Plus, you never see any other Mustangs with them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks good! I haven't decided if I'm gonna do those, or just tint them completely. Oh yeah, if anyone's interested, when I removed the GT emblem off the trunk, I relocated it to the grille.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Looks sick :) Not feeling the logo in the grille. Not in that picture at least. Would have to see more :) How hard was your vinyl to install? The one I got off ebay was **** and I ended up trashing it! I have the very lower one installed but need the one like you have. All I have is the one between the exhaust cut outs.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Ill take it. How much?

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
my car is white...do you think the flat black or glossy black would look better on a white mustang?
Im gonna paint mine semi flat. Paint works alot better. To bad i cant get ahold of a paint shop where I can do it myself. I used to be a painter then I joined the Military and I cant find tools to do my own **** anymore to save my life

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Coolness - just read this thread,,and went over to Rocky Mnt Graphics, and bought the black bumper insert. If it works well I'll do the truck kit they have too!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Im gonna paint mine semi flat. Paint works alot better. To bad i cant get ahold of a paint shop where I can do it myself. I used to be a painter then I joined the Military and I cant find tools to do my own **** anymore to save my life
We used to pull our cars/bikes in the hanger on the weekends and use our corrosion control paint equipment. :D Much cheaper and cost efficient.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts