Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i some how managed to blow out the left side header gasket on my car. i will be calling them in the morning to find out what kind of warranty they have. anyone know?

this sucks, trying to get all little kinks worked out of the car for the weekend. but i guess this is just my damn luck!

pics:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
wow thats a first time i have ever heard of that happening.... what were you doing when it happend? they should warrant that i would imagine! if not, at least its only $30 to replace

·
Sheep Dog
434 Posts
i just ordered a set of percys, i hope this doesnt happen with mine im tired of dickin with exhaust problems

·
Registered
638 Posts
dude how the hell!!? hopefully they wont say something gay about how it was installed wrong and therefore you can't get a refund/replacement.
good luck bro

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Looks like it's been leaking a little for a while. I just reused my stock ones along with stock studs and nuts

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Those top bolts can be a bitch. I have an exhaust leak from my POS JBA headers at that same place for the second time. My plan is to put on a MM K member and redo my header gaskets and add some stage 8 bolts. I'll let the car warm up, then retighten them before i put in the K member. Hopefully i'll never have a header leak after that! Once it starts leaking even a little it will burn up the gaskets for sure.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they started leaking a couple months back, just got around to doing it last night. cant remember what i was doing when it started doing it, but oh well i guess. i think it just something that happens to me, i will probably order another set if not under waranty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts