Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My blinkers went out the other day and i’m not sure exactly what is wrong, I think it’s a relay but i’m not quite sure. My turn signals front and back stopped working along with hazards and the arrows on the dash. I’m sure someone has had the same problem, but i have no clue where to start.

· Super Moderator
4,940 Posts
I had the exact same problem a couple of months ago. I ended up replacing both the multifunction switch and the brake light switch since the brake lights stopped working too. Neither fixed it. But after I replaced both I noticed one of the fuses were blown, I think it was 40, and everything worked again. Try checking all your fuses first. But it’s likely the multifunction switch is faulty causing a fuse to blow.

· Super Moderator
4,940 Posts
There’s actually a few more. Here is a diagram to help you diagnose which circuit you’re having issues with. Everything goes through the mfs, which complicates diagnosis.
Schematic Font Rectangle Parallel Floor plan

Reactions: mercenvy

· Super Moderator
4,940 Posts
Fuses 13, 18, 19, 33, 35 and 41 are all associated with the brakes and turn signals. It’s a little hard to read but with the wire colors you can test the circuits with a multimeter.

Reactions: mercenvy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts