Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I know i post alot but I have alot of problems....

Ok so i was driving earlier and my right blinker works on the outside but on the dash it just stays lit it dosnt blink

and I noticed my left blinker doesnt work at all.... the fuses are good what could be the prob I checked the bulb shes good

:eek: Im dumbfounded

·
Registered
78 Posts
its called a thermal flasher. and its underneath ur stearing column near ur pedals n ****. it looks like a cylinder with 3 prongs, u just unplug it and plug it back in

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oooo i know exactly what your talkin about its not plugged in because there are 2 wires in there and I didnt know wtf they where for or anything and I didnt want to pull them out if they where supposed to be there dont think they are tho

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o no i have one but i didnt plug it in because there are two wires in it (in the fuse spot where it goes) and I didnt want to take them out I was worried they might do something....

·
Registered
78 Posts
there is supposed to be wires goin to the back of the fuse box and they connect to the metal pieces that the fuse plugs into

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no lol i know like that but im sayin they wrap around and go into the place were the fuse goes and stops the fuse from going there

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well I'll take them out tomorrow and see if anything powers down lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts