Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a supercharger for 2005 Mustang GT. I want a supercharger that has the most blower whine. The Mustang will be used for only short trips, crusing, car shows and occaisional racing. I want a blower that will let others know I have a supercharger on the engine. I do not care what kind of blower it is as long as it has a real whine. Do I have to go with a racing blower with straight cut gears ? Who makes the blower with the most whine ?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
The Roush M-90 is pretty damn loud but aint the baddest out there.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
oops not vortech F1 VVVVV as said below procharger f1a-- youtube that mo-fo. I sounds like a jet. Check it out. Lots of boost possible, big price tag but a bad ****er.

·
The Mustang Shop
445 Posts
Procharger F1A.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
it still sounds bad ass. whistle, whine, chirp, chainsaw...its all about the same lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
My kenne bell at 14 psi is pretty damn loud. But as far as JUST loudness, the m90 probably wins. Whipple makes alot more power and is almost as loud

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
m90 louder then a ported/pullied M112? idk thats a close call

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
i think one of the loudest is the saleen supershaker since the scoop comes out of the hood!! youtube that bitch!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Roush M90.

End of thread.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The whine is actually the main reason why I'm thinking against getting a Supercharger. It sounds so annoying after more than a minute or two imo.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
man you guys are crazy!! sound like my wife "your exhaust is so loud, i cant hear myself think" i love it!

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
whats so great about the m90 lol. I havent really looked into it but it seems to be a real popular winner here. WHipple was cool for the 4 valve.

·
Registered
318 Posts
It's just loud, that's what the thread is about. I just installed an M90 last weekend and its not as loud as I thought it would be (which is a good thing for me). Normal driving doesn't produce any whine, but you may know this. Mine isnt pullied though so I'm sure it will get louder when I upgrade.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
man you guys are crazy!! sound like my wife "your exhaust is so loud, i cant hear myself think" i love it!
My wife takes our car to work now and then, some times she will say it made that noise again can you make it stop doing that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
It's just loud, that's what the thread is about. I just installed an M90 last weekend and its not as loud as I thought it would be (which is a good thing for me). Normal driving doesn't produce any whine, but you may know this. Mine isnt pullied though so I'm sure it will get louder when I upgrade.
did you get the press fit pulley? if so let me know when your going to change your pulley for the 2.57. I came up with a little tool I made for about $25. I can send you some pics when you do your swap, it works good and about the only other option is the vmp tool for 140 i think:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
a pullied magnacharger can get pretty loud....

1 - 20 of 78 Posts