Discussion Starter #1
I got one of these

and it looks this

on this car (the green one)

and it made this

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Very nice looking ride brah. Wherebouts in Greenville are ya ? I live in Mauldin and work at Simpsonville Gamestop :p

·
Registered
205 Posts
Those are some damn fine numbers for non-ic my friend. Get an ic and watch those numbers peak over 400!

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Very nice! Typical numbers for a V2 at 8-9psi with a bullet intake.

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice looking ride brah. Wherebouts in Greenville are ya ? I live in Mauldin and work at Simpsonville Gamestop :p
I live right off of East North St. near Bob Jones

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are some damn fine numbers for non-ic my friend. Get an ic and watch those numbers peak over 400!
The plan is to have some intercooled action going on within the next 6-8 months

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Very nice man, clean Bullitt. Only thing I can think of, that bullitt intake is to restrictive. Send it my way, ill take that piece of **** off your hands :D

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice man, clean Bullitt. Only thing I can think of, that bullitt intake is to restrictive. Send it my way, ill take that piece of **** off your hands :D
Ok, but the only way I'm doing it is if you send me that sturdy plastic intake that you have. :D

·
Registered
21,024 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
really wish I would have got a Bullitt

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eventually going to get an I/C setup, not anytime relatively soon though...it'll be a few months

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Not sure why but it looks like you have some drop in tq. I noticed you did not relocate your iat sensor so I don't think your car is pulling timing due to heat. So I imagine it is from running low timing

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Most people (usually with FI) move the IAT sensor pretty close to the throttle body, its more accurate because thats pretty close to what the motor is acually seeing for the intake temps.

So if yours isnt relocated, so your car may be losing alittle bit of torque because of that.

If I worded that right.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
I have run centri bloweres in the past and they do have drop in tq at the big end and im not trying to be negative but your tq drops pretty fast at the top. For me that happens from a intake restriction, low timing, belt slip, or running fat

1 - 20 of 39 Posts