Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was just wondering how yall thought blue brake calipers would look on my car, I'm thinking about doing blue gauges, the blue roush logo across the top, and maybe some blue interior lights and maybe some underglow for shows, would look to ricer?

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Hey guys I was just wondering how yall thought blue brake calipers would look on my car, I'm thinking about doing blue gauges, the blue roush logo across the top, and maybe some blue interior lights and maybe some underglow for shows, would look to ricer?
Blue calipers would look good.

What do you mean a blue Roush logo on the top? And I say not to the underglow, but you might need it if you ever do car shows at night.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blue calipers would look good.

What do you mean a blue Roush logo on the top? And I say not to the underglow, but you might need it if you ever do car shows at night.
My car is a Roush, so I was going to get one of the window banners that says Roush across the front window

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
the underglows sound very rice IMO, but, i think you can make it look cool with the other stuff.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Stay away from the underglows. BTW What color is your interior? do you have the same seats as me? If so why not go with red?

My seats

·
Registered
179 Posts
i thought of doing my 04 cobra brakes Ford Blue
along with my valve covers.

right now i'm still liking my chrome knock-off color on my calipers that i did last year. looks nice with black rims and a silver car.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Sounds like a good plan, minus the underglow of course.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Stay away from the underglows. BTW What color is your interior? do you have the same seats as me? If so why not go with red?

My seats
he's got a stage one so his seats are factory...and i agree on the red though. i had red on my silver GT and i liked it alot

·
Registered
760 Posts
nah mine interior is factory ford, except for the pedals, gauges, and the little Roush plaque next to the steering wheel
OH OK.

he's got a stage one so his seats are factory...and i agree on the red though. i had red on my silver GT and i liked it alot
:banghead Yeah I just reread that.... Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts