Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen the car on the boards but can't find it again. It's blue with an SCT sticker right by the third brake light. It looked like there was exhaust but couldn't tell because my car not quiet. I saw it on I-40 this morning but couldn't stop to talk because I was already late to work.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm local and I have no idea who you're talking about man. Sorry.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it might be someone I saw over on mustangforums. I know that I've seen pics of the car either here or over MF, let's just say it was good drive into work and I was impressed with the car. He pulled off the highway at my exit and I think he wanted me to pull into the truck stop to talk but I knew my boss was goin to pissed with me being an hour late for work. Hopefully he comes on here.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
As far as I know Israel (usafimj) and myself are really the only local OKC S197 guys that are on here somewhat regularly. I haven't heard of anyone over on Deadhorse (local OK forum) with a similar car either. Is it a vista or windveil?

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I might have seen the car your talking about but its been awhile

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was vista. The more I think about it I probably saw it over at MF.

About Deadhorse, anything special I need to know/do to get on there? I signed up about 5-6 months ago and got an email stating I wasn't approved, no explanation given.

Awesome cars btw, both of you.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Should be a quick sign up and thats it to get on that forum. I'm not to fond of it. Hey rain do you know of any good machine shops here in the OKC

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, no good machine shops in OK... well there are but I'm jealous of your 5.0 kit. We use Bowmans (sp?) at work and they do good work with oilfield equipment but have only heard from one person using them for automotive. I had my 5.0 block in my fox worked by memorial machine, they did a great job with a quick turnaround but I felt it was a little more expensive than it should have been. Then again I really didn't know how much it should have cost, it was supposed to be free as a thank you to my dad and then somebody decided that it was to much work for free.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Thanks. There's another one up for sale for $1300

1 - 9 of 9 Posts