Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one of my fog lights burned out, no big deal, change the bulb.............right.
I try to take the grill out and six (yes six) of the eight prongs holding it snapped off. What a piece of sh*t. I should have know that when I bought it for about $140.00 and it only came with the wiring extensions, nothing else, there where gonna be problems. Now I have to buy another one (most likely the 3D Carbon). A piece of advise, if you are getting a Eleanor grill, don't get the one from Blue Oval, it's not woth the money.
I got really :humpnana on this deal

·
Registered
927 Posts
Blue Oval sucks

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
thanx fore letting us know. Is it the grill with the fog lights in the center

·
Registered
743 Posts
That bites man...nothing more frustrating when you spend hard earned money ang get a piece of crap in return

·
Registered
162 Posts
So one of my fog lights burned out, no big deal, change the bulb.............right.
I try to take the grill out and six (yes six) of the eight prongs holding it snapped off. What a piece of sh*t. I should have know that when I bought it for about $140.00 and it only came with the wiring extensions, nothing else, there where gonna be problems. Now I have to buy another one (most likely the 3D Carbon). A piece of advise, if you are getting a Eleanor grill, don't get the one from Blue Oval, it's not woth the money.
I got really :humpnana on this deal
Is that Blue Oval Industries? I was going to get some stuff from them on ebay. Is it the same people?

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Blue oval industries is basically a dude and his wife out of there house selling stuff they bought for cheap on ebay and off a site. Its not always top quality stuff. They have horrible Customer Service and there product is iffy. The more pricey things are decent..but other small accessorie commoditys are a rip off from them.

Blue oval FTL!!

·
Registered
927 Posts
I purchased an exhaust from them ,I sent them a check 2 weeks later nothing.
check not cashed and i had to put a stop payment just incase,I tried calling 100's of times and could not get through to make payment via CC (didn't trust them to pay via paypal)
now they put a nonpayment on me on ebay even thow i emailed them many many times to fix this ..oh well i purchased mine thrue AM.

screw my perfect account on ebay now .

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that Blue Oval Industries? I was going to get some stuff from them on ebay. Is it the same people?
Yup, same people....................

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
I purchased an exhaust from them ,I sent them a check 2 weeks later nothing.
check not cashed and i had to put a stop payment just incase,I tried calling 100's of times and could not get through to make payment via CC (didn't trust them to pay via paypal)
now they put a nonpayment on me on ebay even thow i emailed them many many times to fix this ..oh well i purchased mine thrue AM.

screw my perfect account on ebay now .

Honestly not to side with them or anything because I hate them. But usually on ebay two weeks for a check is considered a non-payment. And paypal is very secure why not use it? There CS does suck, and the stop payment should havent been put into effect because ebay takes over if you dont recieve your item and then credit you the money. IMHO you both screwed each other over.

:2cents

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I ordered a new Eleanor grill on Monday fron Atlanta Auto, it's the 3d Carbon one. It showed up at my house last night and I put it in. What a difference in workmanship and quality on this one. It came with everything including try-pony badge and superwhite bulbs. Not bad for $167.95 (free shipping). I guess you get what you pay for:D.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Honestly not to side with them or anything because I hate them. But usually on ebay two weeks for a check is considered a non-payment. And paypal is very secure why not use it? There CS does suck, and the stop payment should havent been put into effect because ebay takes over if you dont recieve your item and then credit you the money. IMHO you both screwed each other over.

:2cents
Hard to read it since there's not enough punctuation, but I think he meant he sent them a check and when he followed up 2 weeks later, there was nothing going on and the check hadn't cleared. Maybe they were expecting paypal instead of a check though? :dunno
Doesn't sound like communication is BlueOvalIndustries' forte....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts