Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the brief story of my run in with BOI.

I ordered my frpp from them friday at 1030 am. I have email confirmations of payment and auction win. Monday morning I had not heard anyword from BOI. I simply emailed them asking for a tracking number. In return they asked me to call there office. I called there office all day long as it was busy every time. Tuesday Morning(today) I emailed them and simply and politely explained all i wanted was the tracking number( iwas excited).

I quote this from the email "
[If there is one thing I would do today. Is trying calling over and over again until you get through. For the love of God do it! You deserve an answer.

Thanks,

John"

I was taken back by this email....didnt really get what he meant. So i proceded to call, finally I got through. Talked to the secretary (very nice). He left her a note if I called to give him the phone!!!!! He then came on and started screaming that I was bothering him with all the questions how he couldnt understand why I wanted things so fast. That i was the hardest order in 15 years!!! If anything i was the easiest, i payed right after i won the auction on egay. After all that he read the tracking number as fast as possible just so i could make it out and then hung up on me. Very unprofessional, very inappropriate. I am a polite person, but that was uncalled for and I felt it my duty to alert all of you.

Rep appreciated

Reactions: Twisted4Dot6

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Dang they just lost some business from me and 2 other people that were about to place an order from them.

They LOSE!!!

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Thats too bad. Some people are so immature and unprofessional.

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
that's weird, i ordered some stuff sat. morn on ebay, received email right away, and tracking info this morn (to be recieved by thurs):dunno

will let ya know how it turns out if ya like..

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's weird, i ordered some stuff sat. morn on ebay, received email right away, and tracking info this morn (to be recieved by thurs):dunno

will let ya know how it turns out if ya like..

From blue oval?

They "claimed" to have had ups send me the tracking number, i checked my email those couple days every few hours (from my phone if i was out) And he argued with me that I got it. I guess he could see what was on my comp screen...

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Just out of curiosity what was it :)
I was going to order the GT500 front brake upgrade, friend of mine was going to order the lower control arms for his 01 GT and other friend was ordering 4.10's for his 99 GT. I just called and told them about the post and I told them I wasn't contributing to a bunch of assholes and they said that we can order everything from Thunder Racing which is closer.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to order the GT500 front brake upgrade, friend of mine was going to order the lower control arms for his 01 GT and other friend was ordering 4.10's for his 99 GT. I just called and told them about the post and I told them I wasn't contributing to a bunch of assholes and they said that we can order everything from Thunder Racing which is closer.
Sweet! Good man. usually I dont have a problem with ebay things, but I mean they just made me actually say...wtf.

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
From blue oval?

They "claimed" to have had ups send me the tracking number, i checked my email those couple days every few hours (from my phone if i was out) And he argued with me that I got it. I guess he could see what was on my comp screen...
yup, blue oval industries, received ups tracking # this morn, and it checks out, they are in transit (FRPP Stingers, $419)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hmmm...That is surprising,and I was just going to order another emblem from them...I guess they can join RPM Outlet......:mad:

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Hmm, I was honestly less than a day away from ordering some FRPP stingers from oval also...guess they lost my money too! No excuse for rude customer service, if an airline can manage to treat me respectfully, I guarantee you that any service can.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
I've ordered from them i was very happy. I wanted to change my order after i had already payed, and they got it changed before they sent it out. Got my stuff fast too. I'd recommend them.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did not say it was not a fast delivery, or what I ordered. Just sharing my experience.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
I wouldnt write the company off over on single employee. I would though, ask to speak to some on in management and explain what happened. Then proceed to tell him that your on a very large Mustang forum and that bad word being spread is not good business for them. Then ask him what he intends to do about it. Based on his answer, then maybe we can flame them.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I had some sort if issue with them and when I called after a few emails the guy on the phone actually said "don't get your panties in a bunch" . I hadn't even finished giving him my info yet... My order arrived fine but their phone customer service is pathetic.... Just hope your order goes smooth... I might buy from them again

·
Registered
283 Posts
i enjoy stuff like that because i like getting assholes fired :)
(as per calling and talking to somebody over thier head)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I never liked Blue Oval...

If you are on the road now we should meet up some time I am on Spring break Next week... You get your friends together I will get mine... Let me know...

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
most of my friens are up in college. Not many with nice cars, unless my co-worker gets the 03 mach 1 I found him at the dealer. I talked them down like 4 grand and got him the price he wanted. Anywayz as soon as my exhaust is on and I know, you will.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
most of my friens are up in college. Not many with nice cars, unless my co-worker gets the 03 mach 1 I found him at the dealer. I talked them down like 4 grand and got him the price he wanted. Anywayz as soon as my exhaust is on and I know, you will.
Alright good stuff... This summer is going to be great lol..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts