Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMR Suspension
Poly/Rod Adjustable Panhard Rod for the S197 Mustang

Precisely locate the rear axle housing in your 2005-2011 Mustang chassis with a Poly/Rod Adjustable Panhard Rod from BMR Suspension. Manufactured from heavy wall 1.25” DOM tubing and a ¾” diameter, chrome-moly double adjuster, this panhard rod utilizes a high-durometer polyurethane bushing on one side while using a chrome moly ¾” QA1 rod end on the other side. The BMR Poly/Rod Adjustable Panhard Rod (PHR013) allows bind-free rear end articulation without compromising sound or ride quality. Additionally, this design allows on-car adjustability to easily locate the rear axle housing on lowered vehicles. Installation time is less than 1 hour. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 12581 US Highway 301 North, Thonotosassa, FL 33592, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
question. whats the difference in the 5 different ones you guys have, other than the obvious one that isnt adjustable

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
I had that same question in my suspension and gradual build threads, there's some talk about the different endings that might answer your question.

This is currently what I plan on getting when I'm at the point of purchasing my suspension goodies. :D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
IF this was out when i got my double rod ended phb, i woulda just gotten this one.

The difference between all the ones they have are the different bushings that they all use.

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
CHROME MOLY, DOUBLE ADJUSTABLE, ROD ENDS(Hardcore Version)

SAME AS ABOVE, NOT CHROME MOLY...DOM TUBING(Hardcore, Heavier than the Chrome Moly Version)

DOM TUBING, NON ADJUSTABLE, POLY BUSHINGS(Factory Replacement for vehicles that do not need adjustment)

DOM TUBING, ADJUSTABLE, POLY BUSHINGS
(Most common version up to this point. Adjustable and quiet)

DOM TUBING, ADJUSTABLE, POLY BUSHING / ROD END COMBO (Our New Version) (This version ensure maximum performance, yet does not transmit the level of NVH that the first two versions listed, do)

All of our adjustable Panhard Rods are conveniently able to be adjusted, while ON THE CAR. For strength, and ease of adjustment....they feature the adjuster closer to the axle mounting side. That ensures the ability to access it easily, it also makes for a stronger design. The adjuster in the middle, promotes flexing of the rod.

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is something I'd like to know as well before I drop the coin on the Lowering kit for the S197 Coupe.
This is currently what I plan on getting when I'm at the point of purchasing my suspension goodies. :D
Give me a call when you are ready, or if you have any specific questions.

IF this was out when i got my double rod ended phb, i woulda just gotten this one.

The difference between all the ones they have are the different bushings that they all use.
Well, if you ever decide to upgrade, you know my name, number, and email address :D

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
ah that makes more sense!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Give me a call when you are ready, or if you have any specific questions.

Well, if you ever decide to upgrade, you know my name, number, and email address :D
Dont need to upgrade i already got a Rod ended BMR one out back :)

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a shot of the other color option, BMR Red Powdercoat.

All BMR Manufactured Suspension components are available in BMR Red, or Hammertone Black, and are powdercoated in house.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

·
Registered
208 Posts
This isn't the one that comes with the current lower package or handling Kit 1 right? If not will it eventually? When I can save some funds I want to lower the car. But, I have 2 kids so it might be a bit. I am hoping at the most next summer.

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This isn't the one that comes with the current lower package or handling Kit 1 right? If not will it eventually? When I can save some funds I want to lower the car. But, I have 2 kids so it might be a bit. I am hoping at the most next summer.
It does not. However, I can easily put together a custom package by substituting it for the other version.

Anything we offer, can be included in a kit, with a price break. ;)

discounts for MM members? :)
Shoot me a PM with what parts you are interested in :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts