Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well UPS attempted delivery of my BMR rear swaybar with billet endlinks courtesy of RadMustangs at 2:00 but surprise surprise I was at work. Anywho, Before I attempt the install I have a couple questions about the endlinks and how they attach to the swaybar itself. The BMR instructions show that the swaybar attaches with saddle bushings to the endlink in step 5, but there are no bolt holes on the endlinks themselves. So, has anyone installed the rear bar with the billet endlinks before? and if so, how did you attach the swaybar to the endlinks?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, hopefully I don't miss the UPS guy again on Monday. Once I get the bar and endlinks, how to put the bar in the billet endlinks is probably obvious. It's just the instructions were a little confusing as it doesn't look like the endlinks come apart to slide the sway bar through. I will just wait until I get the parts and see if I can figure it all out.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thats it. I kinda figured that they would just slide on.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the sway bar and everything this afternoon. Looking good, too bad I'm missing 2 bolts, 2 washers, and 3 nuts. No big deal though, will head over to the hardware store and pick up the missing pieces.

After you guys put these aftermarket swaybars on was there a noticeable difference from the stock piece?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts